**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

C CP1708 48.5 Ms what's up babyyyy??? How you like that contract now brooo? :D

I don't, at all. We've only been terrible for over half a decade, and we're yet to get anyone outside of Bron, who did not come here because of Kobe's contract.

We also dealt Pau/LO/Bynum for Chris Paul/D12 soon as it served our purpose, AD Sr merely forgot that little nugget. :lol:

I don't, at all. We've only been terrible for over half a decade, and we're yet to get anyone outside of Bron, who did not come here because of Kobe's contract.

We also dealt Pau/LO/Bynum for Chris Paul/D12 soon as it served our purpose, AD Sr merely forgot that little nugget. :lol:
I don’t get it. Pau and LO were over the hill as was Bynum. We didn’t do them wrong.

ADsr is talking about how they strung IT along and encouraged him to play through an injury, then got rid of him ASAP after the surgery. That’s not the same as trading soft *** Pau and broken knee, bad attitude Bynum.

So if we get Anthony Davis, it's because we gave old broken Kobe 48 million over two years?

So if we DON'T get Anthony Davis, what is the reason?

I need to make sure I have everyone's excuses straight.

That text message from AD’s dad to Ramona was calculated as hell. :lol: Rich Paul behind the scene pulling the strings.

So if we get Anthony Davis, it's because we gave old broken Kobe 48 million over two years?

So if we DON'T get Anthony Davis, what is the reason?

I need to make sure I have everyone's excuses straight.
We don’t get AD if pels don’t want all our youth. That’s why

Real talk i'm not even lying...

Kuz/Zubac/KCP/#1 Pick

If they don't bite, good riddance, the longer this drags on the more Magic and Rob got to think these guys are ****ing with us, at that point go all in on Klay or Kawhi or KD. AD isn't the end all of everything there are better players, and better players for this team, this **** has already dragged on long enough, and we still got 6 ****ing more days

Can’t help but think Lebron going down really exposed the young core; who all showed extended periods of trashness. So the Pels aren’t excited about getting them all because they just witnessed how they all look without a bonafide star to mask their flaws

Dudes in NBA thread are so stressed. Bringing up Shaq being traded and Lamar. Obviously AD ain't thinking about stuff from 8-15 years ago. :lol:

I don't think Ainge was going to pay IT anyways, and was going to trade him no matter what.

:nerd:
35CBE29F-FE82-435F-8829-0FF5FB862CE9.jpeg

Zo definitely helps by getting guys easy buckets in transition but I think Kuz injury has more to do with his poor play than Zo not being there. And Ingram’s success has more to do with how he’s being deployed and the changes he’s made to his shot

I’m kind of sick of this whole pelicans ****

We offering 4 young studs and a first round pick. **** Dell Demps is he doesn’t want that. Good luck with Brown and 4 picks in the 15-22 range and good luck finding players better then the four we offering with those picks.

I wouldn’t call Pels anymore if I’m magic. I made the offer, let them call me. **** them. They got no leverage. We have a back up plan at least, full max spot over the summer to offer and we can STILL make the trade after we sign someone else. **** them

Ungrateful *****es can enter next season with ball, ingram, Kuzma, Randle, zubac, and whomever else they get for Jrue (maybe fultz and picks). Talk about a bright future. Too bad they’ll settle for Capela or Jaylen ****ing brown and Marcus smart

Back
Top Bottom