**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They offered up Zo and Rondo. Who is gonna play point? :lol:
upload_2019-2-1_21-50-12.jpeg

Magic...don't mess this up.

Now the salary relief I understand. Damn we may not be able to make a deal.

I’m done with AD and the pelicans I’m against this trade.

I’ll take my chances in the summer with the players we have, kawhi Kyrie klay KD, let’s go.

That plan has worked out great for the last 5 years.

Screenshot_20190201-220308_Twitter.jpg

Not a good look....
Honestly Woj been clueless on the lakers. Demps probably fed Woj/Shams this BS to create drama/a market for their player knowing they got no leverage. They want another team to think they have to outbid an offer of Zo/Kuz/Beasley/Rondo/1st to even engage in discussion/trade talks.

In actuality if that offer was true (I doubt it is) then this is not how you negotiate. Obviously the lakers didn’t leak this so it has to be the pels. And if the Lakers/Pels were in serious trade talks then this is a bad look and bad business practice and I’d immediately stop doing business with that team.

The pels is just tryna finesse another team into offering more. They ain’t gonna use shams and woj to stronghold the Lakers into giving more. Lmao **** that

Woj with the fake hit article, this deal is dead.

Let’s get that second half push going and worry about this in the off-season

Yeah, I’m not believing any reporter who believes Demps was ignoring calls coming from Magic Johnson. You dont disrespect someone who carries a lot of clout like Magic.

Woj has never been the same since he signed with ESPN.

Yeah, I’m not believing any reporter who believes Demps was ignoring calls coming from Magic Johnson. You dont disrespect someone who carries a lot of clout like Magic.

Woj has never been the same since he signed with ESPN.
Woj still has his bombs but rn he’s blatantly not neutral lol

Back
Top Bottom