**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Normally I am all for "waiting" until he's a FA to sign him and keep the core around that piece.

But that isn't what this one is about.

35 year old Bron + 3/4 solid young guys is not as attractive to a "2nd" star, as

35 year old Bron + 26 year old AD and you would then be the "3rd" star. (and then whatever/whoever else fills the roster, like I'm betting, Melo would be one of those)

Luring Kawhi, KD, Klay etc would be hard with just Bron and kids. Bron and AD? That makes it a lot more feasible.

I was team tank for years. I loved DLo, Randle, Ingram and Kuz, and I believe in Ball as well and like Hart and Zubac. (And Wagner and Svi have shown they can help, not carry, but help)

But for 26 year old Anthony Davis, along with Bron, and whoever #3 would become, you gotta give them all up. It will be worth it too when the buyouts start happening. Wes Mathews, or DeAndre Jordan, or whoever else gets bought out. They'd want to sign on as well.

ovxsxxzb2ne21.png
This kid is going to blow up into an All-Star, you can see it, he has all the tools.

Will be better than Tatum.

Reactions: DLF
Normally I am all for "waiting" until he's a FA to sign him and keep the core around that piece.

But that isn't what this one is about.

35 year old Bron + 3/4 solid young guys is not as attractive to a "2nd" star, as

35 year old Bron + 26 year old AD and you would then be the "3rd" star. (and then whatever/whoever else fills the roster, like I'm betting, Melo would be one of those)

Luring Kawhi, KD, Klay etc would be hard with just Bron and kids. Bron and AD? That makes it a lot more feasible.

I was team tank for years. I loved DLo, Randle, Ingram and Kuz, and I believe in Ball as well and like Hart and Zubac. (And Wagner and Svi have shown they can help, not carry, but help)

But for 26 year old Anthony Davis, along with Bron, and whoever #3 would become, you gotta give them all up. It will be worth it too when the buyouts start happening. Wes Mathews, or DeAndre Jordan, or whoever else gets bought out. They'd want to sign on as well.

Dudes been crying for a superstar for years and here we have one saying he wants to be a Laker and it's "Man iono". :lol:

Do lakers call up that player we have in the D league for like 10 years the one who had a career game last year lol

Get Jabari and sign Melo

We gotta somehow get Payton in this deal

Can’t have Bron running PG for 40+mins

Back
Top Bottom