**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:lol:

What was Cleveland before Lebron?

What was the Heat before Lebron?

Where are the Heat now years after Lebron?
Can’t believe people would rather have a long shot at a future than a chance to win NOW... WIN NOW should always be the goal... WHY ELSE WOULD YOU SIGN LEBRON!?
My main issue is compensation. These idiots should retain one of Kuz BI or Zo. Who are they bidding against besides themselves? Apparently they wouldn’t part with Ingram for Kawhi but will give the whole squad for AD? Probably because Lebron is the gm now. And dudes are overreacting cause we’re currently out of the playoffs.

We are not realistically competing this year. Midas whale wait for summer or next deadline when prices should drop as pelicans realize Boston ain’t givin them Tatum.

If we can’t sign kawhi, klay, kemba, kd, kyrie etc to play for the biggest brand with the best player in the league without AD then we got bigger problems. But we can always have this trade later on and do it all together.. we gettin pimped by the pelicans

My main issue is compensation. These idiots should retain one of Kuz BI or Zo. Who are they bidding against besides themselves? Apparently they wouldn’t part with Ingram for Kawhi but will give the whole squad for AD? Probably because Lebron is the gm now. And dudes are overreacting cause we’re currently out of the playoffs.

We are not realistically competing this year. Midas whale wait for summer or next deadline when prices should drop as pelicans realize Boston ain’t givin them Tatum.

If we can’t sign kawhi, klay, kemba, kd, kyrie etc to play for the biggest brand with the best player in the league without AD then we got bigger problems. But we can always have this trade later on and do it all together.. we gettin pimped by the pelicans

All your young players suck man... none of them will make you guys a contender lol

Whose to say we can’t compete this year with Bron and AD? Add some guys and you never know what can happen in the playoffs.

Whose to say we can’t compete this year with Bron and AD? Add some guys and you never know what can happen in the playoffs.
"Congratulations to the Denver Nuggets for earning the number one seed in the west. Your reward is a Lakers team headlined by LeBron James and Anthony Davis."

Can’t have the trade later cause none of the vets will be under contract to match salaries

Time to strike is now while he’s available

Can’t have the trade later cause none of the vets will be under contract to match salaries

Time to strike is now while he’s available
My issue is if we make the deal and take on Solomon Hill contract who we will stretch then I believe the max we can offer is around 27-28. Basically 5-6M less than max. Who tf gonna take that paycut. I rather do this **** in the summer.. give a ***** the full max (more incentive to sign than saying “here’s a 6M paycut but you get to play with AD”). Then trade for AD. Cause this trade just gettin stupider by the day

My issue is if we make the deal and take on Solomon Hill contract who we will stretch then I believe the max we can offer is around 27-28. Basically 5-6M less than max. Who tf gonna take that paycut. I rather do this **** in the summer.. give a ***** the full max. Then trade for AD. Cause this trade just gettin stupider by the day
Trade for AD with what?
They still gon attach Hill to any AD deal

These vets won’t be on the roster come July
that’s the only way we can match salaries now

With this current cast, and no LeBron, you guys are the current Cavs. These young guys are regular guys. They can all be replaced by veterans who sign for the minimum.

With this current cast, and no LeBron, you guys are the current Cavs. These young guys are regular guys. They can all be replaced by veterans who sign for the minimum.

Kuzma 19/6 age 23
BI 17/5 age 21
ZO 10/5/5 age 21

ya sounds like a veteran minimum journeyman vet :lol:

Kuzma 19/6 age 23
BI 17/5 age 21
ZO 10/5/5 age 21

ya sounds like a veteran minimum journeyman vet :lol:

Those are numbers... that don’t equate to wins. Those guys aren’t leaders. They aren’t championship pieces. There’s been a million 20ppg nobody’s... and that’s those 3.

Those guys aren’t leaders. They aren’t championship pieces. There’s been a million 20ppg nobody’s... and that’s those 3.
Meh, a bit early to pull that trigger. Lakers were 35-47, last year despite of injuries. All three young guys showed great promise.

Any superstar potential in the bunch? Obviously not, but if course corrected, they all have All NBA and/or All-Star potential.

Back
Top Bottom