**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If kyrie and kd do team up and we end up with nobody

It’s gonna burn knowing that if we struck out with Bron and kept our max spots open for 2019 instead we probably coulda gotten both of them PLUS kept our youth

"coulda" is saying a lot tho lol

especially with KD and Kyrie. they're unpredictable. no guarantee they would've came to Lakers w/ or w/out Bron lol

Blazer fans and other LAKER HATERS to this day still claim Game 7 2000 WCF was rigged :lol:

When Sheed & Pip said themselves Portland CHOKED and missed 13 straight shots in the 4th quarter and blew a 15 point lead.

i would not sleep on a Bron/DMC tandem bro lol
DMC got lots of talent just has never been in a good environment lol

but he might stay in GSW :lol:

Randomly found game 7 LA Bos 2010. Man what a game. People rag on Kobe for that game shooting 6 for 24 but check the box score...it was a defensive battle. At least he was orchestrating offense. Grabbing boards.

Pau shot 6 for 16 missed half of his free throws. Team shot 33 percent from field lol

Ray Allen 3-14, PP 5-15.

Take it for what you want

Randomly found game 7 LA Bos 2010. Man what a game. People rag on Kobe for that game shooting 6 for 24 but check the box score...it was a defensive battle. At least he was orchestrating offense. Grabbing boards.

Pau shot 6 for 16 missed half of his free throws. Team shot 33 percent from field lol

Ray Allen 3-14, PP 5-15.

I don't pay attention when people try discredit Kobe with that. Either didn't watch it or they just talking outta straight bias. That game ended in the low 80's, the whole series was a defensive struggle. Nobody shot good. Kobe was also great on defense that series.

Ray Allen 3-14, PP 5-15.

I was actually at the game. I bought my tickets for games 6 and 7 right when the finals started. There was a reseller who I did business with that had season tickets.

He wanted to sell games 1 and 2 but I told him all I wanted was game six and 7. He sold me the pair for game 6 for 400 for the pair and then sold me game 7 for 600 for the pair.

Needless to say he regretted that as people were selling 1 ticket for 1K. Guys next to me and my boy paid 1200 a piece for the pair.

Probably the greatest game I have been too besides game 5 of the Lakers Suns when Kobe hit the game winner...

Maybe one day we will make the finals again...

i do too.... D-Fish as well. Almost named my first boy Derek because of this series. Wife was against it and i guess good thing too with all the Matt Barnes drama, lol

Reactions: DLF

Blazer fans and other LAKER HATERS to this day still claim Game 7 2000 WCF was rigged :lol:

When Sheed & Pip said themselves Portland CHOKED and missed 13 straight shots in the 4th quarter and blew a 15 point lead.

This means nothing to the die hards, you should know that based off all the people saying Kobe forced Shaq out. Even when Shaq said himself he knew it was a business decision that he was aging and Buss said I am going to have to let you know. You only believe what you want when it supports your argument.

This all star break too long
Got y’all reminiscing:lol:

CelebratedIdenticalEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

I actually cried legit tears when they lost to Boston the year before and cried tears of joy when they won lol
Man it was extra tough was messing with a girl down from Boston, diehard Celtic fan. We were hanging out at Dave & Busters when Celtics went up. I had to change the venue or else date would not have ended well.

Back
Top Bottom