**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We’ll see but seems like 24K really overestimated how much guys wanna play with Lebron

Jerry West with all that cap space too

dont see AD coming this summer man NO seem hellbent on keeping him away from LA lol
Definitely not this summer, 2020 for sure unless his relationship with Klutch sours. It all depends how it plays out next year.

Rich really botched by demanding a trade this year, leaving AD in a very akward position. I’m surprised he hasnt dropped Rich as his representation which bodes well for us, imo. Seems like he really wants to join Lebron in LA come free agency.

Platschkeuwioiiii however you spell his stupid name was layin it out there on Dan Patrick show.

He said Bron's camp pushed all in for AD, that failed, then they pushed to have Walton fired, Jeanie held firm. After the season, Walton is gone, and he already believes Kawhi will be a Clipper, didn't even hesitate sayin it. :smh:

Y'all know the drill, he basically implied Jimmy Butler is the best we can hope for. (Yikes)

We either trade it all for AD and pray to land a 3rd, or we try to sign a 2nd WITH the young kids, and hope AD joins in 2020. If we strike out on that 2nd star......as Bron fades......whooooweeeeee we're ****ed. :lol:

Gotta hope Kawhi will choose us over the Clips. Cuz if he chooses the Clips, and Klay stays at GSW, holy ****.

Kawhi to the Clips and AD to the Celtics, with Durant/Kyrie to the Knicks, Klay stays in GSW, and if Jimmy stays in Philly.......God damn. :lol:

from what i know AD demanded the trade privately while ago and they didnt budge so they prob decided to make it public

dont think RP is just doing things without AD permission lol

Platschkeuwioiiii however you spell his stupid name was layin it out there on Dan Patrick show.

He said Bron's camp pushed all in for AD, that failed, then they pushed to have Walton fired, Jeanie held firm. After the season, Walton is gone, and he already believes Kawhi will be a Clipper, didn't even hesitate sayin it. :smh:

Y'all know the drill, he basically implied Jimmy Butler is the best we can hope for. (Yikes)

We either trade it all for AD and pray to land a 3rd, or we try to sign a 2nd WITH the young kids, and hope AD joins in 2020. If we strike out on that 2nd star......as Bron fades......whooooweeeeee we're ****ed. :lol:

Gotta hope Kawhi will choose us over the Clips. Cuz if he chooses the Clips, and Klay stays at GSW, holy ****.

Kawhi to the Clips and AD to the Celtics, with Durant/Kyrie to the Knicks, Klay stays in GSW, and if Jimmy stays in Philly.......God damn. :lol:
if KD leaves GSW that makes them a lot less scary imo

think LAL would be able to compete for sure. even if it's just bron and the kids
this is just my opinion though.

I can definitely see AD giving RP the green light to make it work. No one foresaw NOLA would play petty games and deny a package of that magnitude.

RP gambled and lost.

If I’m a young rich NBA player. I’d get a sperm bank to save my seed, then get a vascectomy as soon as I’m drafted into the league. It’s a no brainer. Watch kuz gonna get that ho pregnant

Why would we be ****ed though? Aren’t you Team LetThemGrow?

Just let them grow and Kuz Zo BI all gonna be super stars and enough to take us to the promised land

thumb_oh-no-losang-we-suck-again-made-on-lakers-fans-28463814.png

Kawhi got a better team in TOR vs the one he would have in LAC (unless KD or Kyrie get there somehow)

Kawhi got a better team in TOR vs the one he would have in LAC (unless KD or Kyrie get there somehow)

That boy ain't trying to stay in the cold. They probably get Jimmy B to pair with Kiwi.

Last edited:
Boogie to me is who we should target it the top 4 don’t work out...

We gon need a center anyway so better get the best one on the market while he cheap

Back
Top Bottom