**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hopefully Luke continues to stagger Ingram and LeBron like he did tonight. It's amazing it took him this long to figure this out
Facts. It worked pretty well

Ingram needa tighten up his dribble tho and make decisions a tad bit faster
But his mid range is pretty good

Lakers need to shoot nothing but 3s in practice from here on out lol

Yooooo that win singlehandedly got Faye back on the bottle lmao on bro

Lakers W, gunna and offset new albums, poppin that seal... sheeeeeesh!

Reactions: DLF
xud1zq31f2i21.jpg

Theres been 5 airballs.

Attack harden every possession
WHOA I only watched up to half time and there were at LEAST 5 air balls. Surprised they pulled out the win the way the first half was going.
This guy you complain that he plays with no energy and when he does tonight and is aggressive but lowkey forcing shots trying to will it in and the entire team is shooting bricks it’s still “assert yourself” lol
I didn't see the entire game but in the first half I wasn't a fan of LeBron's body language at times. However he was trying which I can certainly applaud. I am NOT a LeBron fan but I faulted him this season because of his lack of effort at times. I like that he was at least attacking and trying to win the game in the first half.

Woke up this morning feeling great, much-needed team win last night. That being said though I have a couple of criticisms

- still can't believe we gave up our 21 year old starting center (Zubac) for a guy who literally doesn't play (Moscala). Shame on Magic and Rob for that one.

- as well as Ingram played, I don't want to get too hyped because we seen this before. He will have one great game where we think he's turned the corner then he goes back to playing like trash for the next week. We need to see him play consistently well

-these dudes need to start hitting their wide open shots. People wonder why Lebron doesn't drive as much as he used to, it's because there's literally 4 dudes standing in the paint every single play because we don't have the consistent threat to hit shots. I'm not going to blame LeBron for not driving the ball are for defenders, the correct decision is to pass it to the open guy and create an open jump shot. It's up to our guys to hit shots

Thank God for Reggie Bullock or else we would have been dead in the water. And he played great defense too

Again Ingram has been our most consistent player the past 1/3 of the season.

He's at 19/6/4 on 52/ 20 :smh:/ 75 over the past 15 games. with really good defense. If extremely dissapointed with his three point shooting but he must continue to atleast take the open ones (he only at 1.5 attempts). However he's at 6 FTA per game & knocking down 75% of them i'll gladly take that.

He def need to sure up those turnovers but overall i'm satisfied with his game.

WHOA I only watched up to half time and there were at LEAST 5 air balls. Surprised they pulled out the win the way the first half was going.

I didn't see the entire game but in the first half I wasn't a fan of LeBron's body language at times. However he was trying which I can certainly applaud. I am NOT a LeBron fan but I faulted him this season because of his lack of effort at times. I like that he was at least attacking and trying to win the game in the first half.
The only time his body language was “bad” was when he would get dejected like when KCP bricked that shot when he wanted the ball down low (had rivers onhim and asked for it for a few sec but they didn’t pass and KCP shoots) or when the team would make bad turnovers and he’d get kinda mad lol
Could tell he wanted to win the game from the jump tho which is def needed

Don’t think he’s 100% yet and I don’t think he’s all the way at playoff Bron but that level of engagement will def rub off

They just need to tighten up on turnovers and transition def. the set def was solid imo
And the FT shooting was a nice change!

The only time his body language was “bad” was when he would get dejected like when KCP bricked that shot when he wanted the ball down low (had rivers onhim and asked for it for a few sec but they didn’t pass and KCP shoots) or when the team would make bad turnovers and he’d get kinda mad lol
Could tell he wanted to win the game from the jump tho which is def needed

Don’t think he’s 100% yet and I don’t think he’s all the way at playoff Bron but that level of engagement will def rub off

They just need to tighten up on turnovers and transition def. the set def was solid imo
And the FT shooting was a nice change!

Bro don't try and make a rational argument with these guys. They hate LeBron and will do anything to discredit him. If you ask them, he's the sole source of all of our problems and he also needs to play 48 minutes and have a 50-point triple-double every game.

Every time LeBron missed the shot, it's "Kobe wouldn't have missed that shot" (even though LeBron is shooting a higher percentage this season than Kobe did at any stage of his career)

Back
Top Bottom