**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

LOL so let met get this straight...

Harden (who gets every damn call imaginable) is now complaining about officiating?
that just makes last nights victory even sweeeeeeter
SIUa.gif

LOL so let met get this straight...

Harden (who gets every damn call imaginable) is now complaining about officiating?
that just makes last nights victory even sweeeeeeter
SIUa.gif
It’s CP too :rofl:

Boys over there crying know damn well come playoffs they gonna get exposed

Was during empty possessions he did that I believe. None the less, its time the kids take control instead of letting Lebron always handle the ball.
Ya I saw that too. He grabbed the board. LeBron stood there with arms out and BI kept going fast

Pelicans back to back....I want to say it should be an easy Lakers victory since Pelicans are traveling....but last time Pacers blew us out by 42 on the back end...

he got this chick so open. i know bron been takin that down. she maki it so damn obvious, he had to stick her in the nosebleed
yeah she been reppin hard for his set since Miami days lol

sitting courtside and talking ish to KD face during the Finals and ish :rofl: she a ride or die lmaoo

Man I hate to see what Kuz is like in 2/3 years dude is going to be Kobe 2.0. He knows he doesn't have the power to say something to Bron, but anyone else I think he might of got in that ****. Dude going to be calling players Charmin in practice.

Why is every single injury we have it's always longer than the initial recovery time. We really do have the worst medical staff in the league.

Baseless speculation but I think the FO purposely gives aggressive timelines for injury returns because they want to sell tickets and keep interest high.

It says a little past 6 weeks so hopefully sooner rather than later. Hopefully this is his Steph Curry getting all the injuries out of the way early on.

Baseless speculation but I think the FO purposely gives aggressive timelines for injury returns because they want to sell tickets and keep interest high.

Yea it's kinda like if you're running late and you tell people you're 10 minutes away so instead of getting mad at you right then you can delay it and make them twice as mad when they realize you haven't even showered yet

Man I hate to see what Kuz is like in 2/3 years dude is going to be Kobe 2.0. He knows he doesn't have the power to say something to Bron, but anyone else I think he might of got in that ****. Dude going to be calling players Charmin in practice.
what do you mean? bron didn't rotate
kuz got pissed and physically showed it to Bron
bron draws charge next game

Back
Top Bottom