**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This medical staff is the worse.

fe259a8f9b3f69574cf497748b34c3d5.jpg

Hey Fam,

Most of yall know I'm in the Navy and today my life changed. I was select to become a Chief Warrant Officer. Pretty big accomplishment. Lakers get a big win and the next day I get promoted...I'm stoked!!
Congrats g...Get that bag! :pimp:

Yooooo that win singlehandedly got Faye back on the bottle lmao on bro

Lakers W, gunna and offset new albums, poppin that seal... sheeeeeesh!
tall glass of phil and a nunez scrapbook
Hey Fam,

Most of yall know I'm in the Navy and today my life changed. I was select to become a Chief Warrant Officer. Pretty big accomplishment. Lakers get a big win and the next day I get promoted...I'm stoked!!
congrats
:emoji_clap:

what do you mean? bron didn't rotate
kuz got pissed and physically showed it to Bron
bron draws charge next game
I mean Kuz ain’t literally say something to Kuz like get your **** over there and take the charge. Do you understand what I mean? Guys developing some confidence playing with Baron. I still remember LeBron’s missed coverage on Eric Gordon earlier in the season and LeBron yelled at Kuz. Kuz looked at him like a deer in the headlights, to timid to say anything back.

Hey Fam,

Thank you for watchin over us man. :smokin

Hey Fam,

Congratulations. I knew the list came out recently. Welcome to the Wardroom. :smokin

What community are you in? What made you want to go warrant officer instead of LDO, if you don't mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom