**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Had we simply kept Brook and still added Bullock

Lopez
Bron
Kuz
Bullock
Ingram

Shooting lineup with Bron technically running point.

Could swap Lonzo in and out with Ingram/Bullock as needed.

On fo nem

Woulda been the perfect pick. Lebron got so much roll gravity that it woulda been lob szn all day. Plus dude offers immense upside defensively too. Shoulda resigned Brook and drafted Money makin mitch Robinson.
on phil?

did you ever order that marco nunez custom jersey from fanatics?

When Zo comes back, I would consider starting Zo/Bullock/BI/Lebron/McGee and bringing Kuzma off the bench for scoring. Just feel like Kuz would have a bigger impact off the bench than Reggie would and bench scoring is where we need the most help rn.

Only problem is Bron doesn’t like playing 4 & Kuz won’t like going to the bench. Hopefully Luke can stagger his rotations better going forward.

Even if this team can somehow turn it around.

Clips and Kings doesn't look like they'll slow down either. Sooo...

ej5nvyeyh1j21.jpg

Man watching Zo highlights from right before he got injured and dude was becoming a problem.. this was the game when he got called for the bogus foul on Westbrook that let them tie it up late but where he redeemed himself in OT. You can see him playin with confidence. Such a shame he got injured

as stated before. Whenever Zo gets into his "transcendent" groove, he gets injured. Such a shame.

lakers -5.5...

I don't like it

I would love to see what our record is when were favored, I'd imagine it's terrible. It's funny because everybody knows that we don't play with a sense of urgency and play down to our competition yet we're still favored in games.

I would love to see what our record is when were favored, I'd imagine it's terrible. It's funny because everybody knows that we don't play with a sense of urgency and play down to our competition yet we're still favored in games.
yeah idk i think it's going to be an ugly game tonight lol

might win by like 1 lmao

Back
Top Bottom