**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dont think anyone read it besides me cuz no one even talked about it lol

but it's really a must-read imo and why i keep saying that the coaching is a factor of the teams on-court dysfunction and not just chemistry

in fact the coaching prob effecting chemistry lol

I think it's just that most of us already understand Luke and his staff are garbage. The rest can't be convinced no matter how much evidence you throw at them

But we do have to understand that there's enough blame to spread around. Magic LeBron and Luke have all been disappointments. If magic builds a better roster we're probably in the playoffs right now despite bron's injury and Luke's mental condition. If Bron doesn't get hurt we're in despite the roster and coaching. Or if he was a better leader we pickup a handful of games that we should've won with him healthy. If Luke was a good coach we're clinging to the 7th or 8th seed despite Magic's revolutionary team building and bron's injury/BANess

Last edited:

cgnmfmf2lzi21.png

Hello NTers. I'm new to the thread. Long time Lakers fan here. Been a really frustrating season to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised if Luke ends up being the scapegoat and gets fired before season's end if the Lakers keep up their pathetic play with lack of effort.

this team cant shoot.

not gonna win at the NBA level missing open shots no matter who is the coach.

someone pull up our shooting #'s

It is kind of hilarious how Magic and Pelinka out-smarted themselves putting "playmakers" around LeBron and the kids and not shooters.

It is kind of hilarious how Magic and Pelinka out-smarted themselves putting "playmakers" around LeBron and the kids and not shooters.
Lance is a wild card and too wild to be a good play maker
Rondo still has elite vision but he makes none head plays too (bad passes, shots) and sometimes goes thru the motions

Both are trash on def

KCP is buns and should be in China
Muscala has been nonexistent

The funniest part is the kids and Lebron have done their jobs. It’s the vets and playmakers Magic/Pelinka signed last summer & traded for that cant pull their weight.

If Zo & Hart were healthy nobody would be critiquing the young core.

I understood the Rondo signing as easy as it was to see how problematic it could be (and has been). Lance has provided the lulz, but he was always a weird fit with all the other wings on the roster. McGee and Chandler were fine as minimum guys, but it was easy to see them not sustaining their play for an entire season. KCP, meh. Beasley was a waste.

IF only the money spent on Lance and Beasley was spent on Brook. :ohwell:

I was so excited for mcgee too he looked so good early on.

His injuries and illnesses prob made him take a step back. But should’ve known that was fools gold lol and he couldn’t sustain it

I think it was LFR that said the bench (vets) played 70 min last night and only scored 7 ****ing pts

Man watching Zo highlights from right before he got injured and dude was becoming a problem.. this was the game when he got called for the bogus foul on Westbrook that let them tie it up late but where he redeemed himself in OT. You can see him playin with confidence. Such a shame he got injured

Man watching Zo highlights from right before he got injured and dude was becoming a problem.. this was the game when he got called for the bogus foul on Westbrook that let them tie it up late but where he redeemed himself in OT. You can see him playin with confidence. Such a shame he got injured

I also liked that he didnt seem phased by the trade stuff lol after he deadline he posted that diddy song “we ain’t going nowhere” :lol:

Mitchell Robinson should’ve been a Laker.
Great pick by the Knicks.
On fo nem

Woulda been the perfect pick. Lebron got so much roll gravity that it woulda been lob szn all day. Plus dude offers immense upside defensively too. Shoulda resigned Brook and drafted Money makin mitch Robinson.

On fo nem

Woulda been the perfect pick. Lebron got so much roll gravity that it woulda been lob szn all day. Plus dude offers immense upside defensively too. Shoulda resigned Brook and drafted Money makin mitch Robinson.
But instead they got svi and mo wag

Mitchell Robinson should’ve been a Laker.
Great pick by the Knicks.

That was 1000% magic. I watched the backstage episode of the draft and Wagner was his guy all the way. He was saying **** like you need guys that can change the locker room even if they're not as talented

That was 1000% magic. I watched the backstage episode of the draft and Wagner was his guy all the way. He was saying **** like you need guys that can change the locker room even if they're not as talented

I know bro :lol: :smh:

The one good thing we do is scout. Magic’s only role on the team should be to close deals on big trades / free agent signings. Let everyone else do their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom