**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kinda shocked we missing the playoffs AGAIN smh
Never thought this would happen with the self proclaimed king and goat

But i welcome the tank.
JESUS damn team can't even tank properly.
U ever play chess? King can’t win when the rest of the pieces on the board ain’t working either. Team game.
No king on the Lakers we have a queen being extra with Hollywood nonsense.

I'm sorry when LeBron is old, dude been since last year. When it is openly known that you don't play defense because you are saving yourself for offense you old.

I read this and it dawned on me what he is doing stat padding and trying to win games to push the narrative LeBron can win with anyone. See LeBron is winning with these castoffs and G league players, "he is the GOAT." No he is winning against a team that is ACTIVELY trying to loose. Lakers should be loosing in hopes of getting a better lottery chance. SMH.

Sigh Ingram really played 2 mins last night.:smh::stoneface:

I said too old bro lol

Rn he old but he’s still putting up numbers
I’m talking 3rd rinse cycle washed when he’s struggling to put up 18 :lol:

IMG_20190313_101642.jpg

Lakers play a game that they end up WINNING and this thread didn't move not a single page in that time.

Wow. I honestly can't remember the last time that happened.

SMALL BALL 5??? HUH???

Who’s snitching on Earvin? Luke?? :lol:

I wanna say its not out the realm of possibility that Rob feels like Magic talking so much to the media hurts the team, and Rob is working to get Magic replaced or demoted.

I wanna say its not out the realm of possibility that Rob feels like Magic talking so much to the media hurts the team, and Rob is working to get Magic replaced or demoted.
Damn you think it’s that bad?

Pelinka does look on edge lmao

Back
Top Bottom