**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

majority of you hated on russell and randle when we had them. too impatient and getting mad at them for young guy mistakes

yall made your bed now lay in it.

we coulda been

tbryant
randle
ingram
russell
ball

kuzma
svi
zubac
wagner
lopez
pick up jalil okafor

trade clarkson and nance for some shooting vets

yall way too impatient

look at yall killing lebron not even in his full year here yet when it was said from the start this was a throw away year

crucify the man if we still suck next year

they goofed on lopez but you cant really find good shooters on one year contracts b

Nobody gave up on D.Lo, We had to move him because of the dumb contract Mitch gave Mosgov. It's like people forget history.

If we didn't have Mosgov on the books I'm not sure they still move D.Lo.

Nobody gave up on D.Lo, We had to move him because of the dumb contract Mitch gave Mosgov. It's like people forget history.

If we didn't have Mosgov on the books I'm not sure they still move D.Lo.

The Nets don't even have Moz anymore. Meaning, we didn't HAVE to give him up. We could have sat thru the Moz/Deng years growing all these kids, then reached out to 2 Max guys with 10 young fellas as depth.

Kawhi + Kyrie

Zo
DLo/Svi
Ingram/Hart
Randle/Kuz/Wagner
Zubac/Bryant

And a Top 10 pick incoming.

That was in play. Totally doable roster right here.

Zo/Ingram/Kuzma could have been our bench.

Kyrie/DLo/Kawhi/Randle starters.

:frown:

The Nets don't even have Moz anymore. Meaning, we didn't HAVE to give him up. We could have sat thru the Moz/Deng years growing all these kids, then reached out to 2 Max guys with 10 young fellas as depth.

Kawhi + Kyrie

Zo
DLo/Svi
Ingram/Hart
Randle/Kuz/Wagner
Zubac/Bryant

And a Top 10 pick incoming.

That was in play. Totally doable roster right here.

Zo/Ingram/Kuzma could have been our bench.

Kyrie/DLo/Kawhi/Randle starters.

:frown:

Nah. Nobody wanted that salary on the books then. Don't play that now.

All the coulda woulda shoulda and this nonsense with Kyrie and Kawhi...

Come on now...You act as if it was a guarantee those guys would have come.

Last edited:
2a23nz3v6hm21.jpg

All the coulda woulda shoulda and this nonsense ok Kyrie and Kawhi...

Never mind the fact that Randle and/or D'Lo will have to get paid this summer or in Juju's case last summer, their cap holds would've prevented us from signing 2 maxes anyway.

Never mind the fact that Randle and/or D'Lo will have to get paid this summer or in Juju's case last summer, their cap holds would've prevented us from signing 2 maxes anyway.

Facts. Hard choices were going to happen regardless.

Just gotta see what happens this summer.

It was always going to be a race against the contracts of those guys (Clarkston and Nance Jr. too) to coincide with the timing of free agents. The summers of 2018 and 2019 unfortunately line up exactly with three draft class of 2015 and 2016 rookie extensions. So if you're going to go with the youth movement you have to go all the way in otherwise sacrifices will have to be made you can't keep everybody if you also want stars. It's the same scenario we could be staring in the face next summer if we strike out this summer. BI vs AD.

All the coulda woulda shoulda and this nonsense with Kyrie and Kawhi...

Where did I guarantee that?

I said COULD have had those 10 + upcoming pick, then pitched 2 Max guys.

Oh, and had more ammo for AD.

Where did I guarantee that?

I said COULD have had those 10 + upcoming pick, then pitched 2 Max guys.

Oh, and had more ammo for AD.

Could. But not guarantee. So either way the pipe dream line up was just that...

A pipe dream.

I'm glad BI's surgery went well and his prospects are looking good. Nice to get some sunshine among all this gloom. Now time to gloom it up some more and fire up that tank :nerd::lol:

if his body is the type that develops clots (which is very rare to begin with ), then why wouldn’t it happen again? Like who randomly gets a clot ? Super rare. Hope it’s a one-off

What are the realistic chances of us getting the number 1 pick? I know the new draft lottery format changed things up.

Back
Top Bottom