**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lebron or whoever else isn’t missing on purpose or getting blocked on purpose because they’re tanking

Players are out there trying to win games and make shots

The front office and coaches are shutting down players, restricting minutes. Playing G leaguers heavy minutes. Those are the ones tanking.

Lakers have the worst record in the league over the last 6 seasons but somehow Lebron has ruined the team. Lol, oh. You guys need to cut this out

This season is has been trash, but this can easily be turned around this summer by simply not rushing & forcing things.

Try & sign a big FA, if not just go pay some good FA's on shorter deals (2 years preferably) If AD is serious about coming here next year Then you make some trades involving those players.

This will be the first time in 3 seasons our record won’t improve +9 wins

17 wins
26 wins
35 wins
This season on pace for 36 wins

Just so we are clear I am coming down on him for multiple reasons, are we tanking or not. If so then just shut it down, if we aren't then... We lost to the Knicks with the self proclaimed GOAT. Lastly if we are trying to win, did he really get his shot blocked twice in two possessions, DJ I don't mind the block but the game winning shot. Did LeBron really not have more lift than that to get an attempt at the rim up. Guy is turning into a corpse in front of our very own eyes. I joke but he is aging rapidly, vibranium testing must be at an all time high in LA.
Yeah Father Time plus that injury got him bad bro lol

It was the same shot he had vs Toronto but he had like ZERO lift. He got off the floor like 3 inches lmaooo

I’m hoping that missing the 18 games has got him in bad shape but at this point I think he’s on his second rinse wash cycle and that third one gonna hit next year and it’s gonna be bad lmao

Missing the playoffs though and getting extended rest might be a blessing in disguise

If you look at how he was playing pre-Injury to now it’s pretty diff. He lost a lot of explosiveness and speed and his lateral movement is so bad lol.

giphy (17).gif

I'm clear as **** that i did not want Lebron on this team, but him having a summer to repair along with ZO, Kuz & Ingram being healthy.... this is absolutely a playoff team. But we cannot risk it all to win now with him & i am hoping this season pounded that into Magic & Pelinka's heads. Lebron AD and scrubs is not getting it done, Lebron & Beal/CJ/Dame & scrubs are not getting it done.

go into this offseason with the intentions of getting a superstar, If no superstar is willing to come, then sign QUALITY role players to shorter deals and continue to let our young guys grow. If our pick somehow becomes a top 4 i'm 100% with keeping it, if not Trade that **** for a a quality young player.

This season is has been trash, but this can easily be turned around this summer by simply not rushing & forcing things.

Try & sign a big FA, if not just go pay some good FA's on shorter deals (2 years preferably) If AD is serious about coming here next year Then you make some trades involving those players.

This.

Lakers have the worst record in the league over the last 6 seasons but somehow Lebron has ruined the team. Lol, oh. You guys need to cut this out

He did ruin this season's iteration of the team. We're going to have a worse record than last season and ultimately be less than .500 with him in the lineup.

Would be nice but other players and agents aren’t stupid. Good FAs won’t be signing a 2 year deal knowing they’ll be flipped in a AD deal

i'm hoping that KD/Kyrie leave early in the FA process.. they're the biggest dominoes that will affect the market
those dominos drop.. FAs may be more likely to come to LA because things will be shaken up a lot.

the team as is when healthy is def a playoff team
entire team not just Bron because he obviously can't sleep walk through the season by himself anymore lol can tell he approached this the same way as CLE and it bit him in the ***

Back
Top Bottom