**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

And another thing, this gullible and goofy "oh he went to LA for more than basketball"

What FA goes anywhere for only basketball or football only? Winning, money, location, brand has always played a part in where players decide where to go.

He didn't come for basketball to be his primary focus. Even Shaq had a balance outchea. You even got the actual Hollywood people who sit courtside questioning his commitment and they working with dude.

Bron needs to get his Kazaam/Steel out of the way now so he can get serious and win chips, just like Shaq :lol:

And another thing, this gullible and goofy "oh he went to LA for more than basketball"

What FA goes anywhere for only basketball or football only? Winning, money, location, brand has always played a part in where players decide where to go.

People refuse to acknowledge. They just want to get the hot takes off. I remember no income tax being a headline on why Dwight went to Houston :lol:

objectively speaking the first 2 months of the season there were like 8 projects that came out that were Executive Produced by Bron :lol:

That stuff was already in the works. These projects have been talked about/put together for at least 8 months to a year before they come out. He produced that showtime show for years while he was in Cleveland.

All I'm saying is people should criticize him for stuff that's valid. Him building a mansion at the FT line, his defense, sometimes his comments after games but questioning if the most consistent player we've ever seen cares is just reaching for reasons to knock him.

That stuff was already in the works. These projects have been talked about/put together for at least 8 months to a year before they come out. He produced that showtime show for years while he was in Cleveland.

All I'm saying is people should criticize him for stuff that's valid. Him building a mansion at the FT line, his defense, sometimes his comments after games but questioning if the most consistent player we've ever seen cares is just reaching for reasons to knock him.

What does his consistency have to do with his conduct THIS year in LA?

He's given us ample reason to question what his goals are here. Is it to win a chip, or stat pad his stats in the most glamorous market in the NBA?

The optics of him A&Ring a project and the very next day sitting out for load management aren't good.

Spring Hill Ent. has been out here for a minute but you can't deny being here hasn't allowed him to get much more of a hands on approach to the projects.

Because resume matters to me and when this roster was healthy they were in 4th place.

So what did he care then but he don't care now?

Why is he still playing 32-40 minutes for somebody that don't care?

His consistency should tell everybody that he still has a passion for playing. Some of y'all are acting like that passion is gone because he's conducting activities outside of basketball.

I just feel like folks are overly criticizing dude for the wrong reasons. All that's being shown is what everybody has been saying for years in that Lebron would be different on the West. . If he was in the east, he would still probably have a winning team. Also, what's being shown is that defensively he's just been lackluster. Only criticisms I have are his lackluster defense and his inability to take over like he's known to do and can still do.

yeah i feel you bro lol

i'm sure he still wants to compete and possibly win a chip.
but i think that he's also trying to be more cautious and play for the long game

He's not as consistent as Kobe yet he does everything consistently better than Kobe (rebounding, passing, PER, 3 point shooting, shooting in the clutch) his entire career (besides FT shooting and defense). I'm a Kobe fan and lifelong Laker fan but some of these Kobe stans are OD

He's not as consistent as Kobe yet he does everything consistently better than Kobe (rebounding, passing, PER, 3 point shooting, shooting in the clutch) his entire career (besides FT shooting and defense). I'm a Kobe fan and lifelong Laker fan but some of these Kobe stans are OD

Lebron stans first comeback, retort, or defense instinct is to point to his stats.

He was talking about the dog in him. Bron always been passive aggressive. Always lacked killer instinct. This isn’t new. You wanna talk about Kobe game 7 Phx or up in SAC when he wouldn’t shoot? He was clearly sending a message to Phil. Kobe been a fearless killer since forever. Never afraid of the moment. Not afraid to airball or get laughed at.

Lebron is different. And that’s ok. Be different. Be you. BUT DONT CALL YOURSELF THE GOAT AND THE KING AND YOU CANT BEAT THE KNICKS. foh

Nah man. Kobe in Game 7 1st round 2006 against the Suns was sending a message straight to Dr. Jerry Buss. Saying M'f*ucker get met the help and players you told me you would put around me to win more rings. Not Smush, Mihm, Kwame.

But outside of killer instinct, dog in him. Lebron just ain't good or as clutch as Jordan & Kobe. Throw all the stats out the window in the clutch, the thing is teams like the Blazers, Spurs, Pistons, Kings all knew who was getting and taking the last shot and the still couldn't deny him the ball and Kobe still would drop the game winning daggers on them. Nobody can say that about Lebron. Lebron in the past, to this day, and after he's done playing is going to be remembered for passing up those game winning shots and moments in the clutch.

Be it in a Cavs, Heat, or Laker jersey.

Heck Kobe not only delivered in the clutch in the NBA but also on the world stage in the 2008 Olympics with the redeem team against Spain in the Gold Medal game.

Kobe in Sacramento was being immature and basically pouting after being told he was selfish

Kobe in phoenix was being a team player and listening to his coach after trying to single handedly beat the suns in the first half

Back
Top Bottom