**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

When’s the last time we had the same starting center for consecutive seasons?

McGee, Lopez, mozgov, Hibbert, Kaman, Howard

Yeesh

KCP playing well when it dont eem matter...i'll always have a small place of pure hatred in my heart for the atrocious "shooting" he brought to our squad this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he overseas next season.

I aint even watching these games, I clocked out after the suns game.

just waiting for the playoffs at this point

Who was in here earlier this season saying we don't need a shooting coach? Same dude that was working with KCP early in the year when he was on fire had a session with him last night. Sure enough he comes out htiting everything tonight.

KCP has always been good for one good shooting game a season

Chill tho he coached up Kuz a couple days ago and look at his shooting :sick:

Luke went to his famous go-to line from the past 3 years in the post game interview:

“I’m happy with the way the team played tonight”

Swear he says that after every damn loss

The Rat dropped 44 in a 28 pt comeback win against the kings tonight.

I'm calling for Earvin's resignation by Friday.

It's hilarious that a lot of the D'Lo haters loved Kobe when what he did was 10x worse. **** Magic!

The Rat dropped 44 in a 28 pt comeback win against the kings tonight.

I'm calling for Earvin's resignation by Friday.
He wouldn’t flourish here playing Lebron-ball, under the very same toxic situation. Truth is the trade gave him a reality check. That and he’s also playing for a contract...

I still believe both Ingram and Ball will be better than DLo.

D-lo :smh::frown:

Magic gotta do :lol:

Only young guns I’d be ok with still trading would be Clarkson & Nance.

It's hilarious that a lot of the D'Lo haters loved Kobe when what he did was 10x worse. **** Magic!

If you're a true Laker fan, it's never "**** Magic".

Period.

He wouldn’t flourish here playing Lebron-ball, under the very same toxic situation. Truth is the trade gave him a reality check. That and he’s also playing for a contract...

I still believe both Ingram and Ball will be better than DLo.

I agree with you when you say that the trade gave him a reality check.

The rest of what you said is highly debatable at this point.

Lonzo better than D'Lo :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not in scoring...what the Lakers could clearly use rn

Idk about y’all but this laker fan ain’t trying to win 1-2 championship and then be completely ***. I want to be good for as long as possible even if we don’t win it all I wanna be a contender for a while. Not this BS we’ve been on since 2011/2012

I agree with you when you say that the trade gave him a reality check.

The rest of what you said is highly debatable at this point.
DLO’s second year was also mired with disappointments but I dont think he had the same impact as Ball. I have no horse in this race but I really prefer Zo. That kid has All NBA potential.

DLO’s second year was also mired with disappointments but I dont think he had the same impact as Ball. I have no horse in this race but I really prefer Zo. That kid has All NBA potential.

I love Zo's game. If he can stay healthy, a lot of people are going to have to walk back that reckless talk that's been surrounding him for 2 seasons.

DLo wasn't a fit with Byron.

Back
Top Bottom