**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers have the worst record in the league over the last 6 seasons but somehow Lebron has ruined the team. Lol, oh. You guys need to cut this out

Yeah because according to the Lebron STANS on here the problem has always been Luke "Puke" Walton and his rotations :lol:

But yeah ok firing Puke Walton and hiring JKidd or Marc Jackson is really going to get the Lakers back to being title contenders again.

When in doubt all player STANS will be quick to point the finger and FIRE X: ______ insert coach.

:smh::smh::smh: Are we just unlucky or is our training staff just trash?

0106_spo_ldn-l-lakers-nunez-hg6.jpg

Thing is...the Lakers actually NEVER had the worst record over the last 6 seasons....

They just had bad records. But Lebron stans love revisionist history....

Thing is...the Lakers actually NEVER had the worst record over the last 6 seasons....

They just had bad records. But Lebron stans love revisionist history....

We've had the worst record in the league over that 6 year span, but never the actually worst record in the league .

according to Google Translate that is accurate :lol:

he also says Bron needs to focus on winning and not his individual accolades :nerd:

12. Los Angeles Lakers —Keldon Johnson, Kentucky

The Lakers have done well evaluating big men in the past and getting serviceable production from second-round picks. The problem has been simply that the decision makers at the top have moved on from both Thomas Bryant and Ivica Zubac despite both of them showing value. So if I was the Lakers, I wouldn’t prioritize going big with this pick. Instead, I’d look to get more talent on the wing for LeBron James. Josh Hart has been a successful pick for the team, with his ability to defend on the perimeter and finish inside helping to make the Lakers better when he takes the floor. Johnson is a similar player to Hart in that he’s not the world’s best athlete, but he’s tough, physical, and can knock down shots. His competitiveness is off the charts, and would likely appeal to James and front office as they look for players who might be able to help them sooner rather than later as role players. Johnson fits that billing.

https://theathletic.com/870956/2019...ck-draft-2-0-the-pre-ncaa-tournament-edition/

I think they should go after a big lol

Y’all see how many offensive rebounds they give up lmao

Lakers need a Dennis Rodman-Charles Oakley-Draymond Green type of presence if you know what I mean. We have absolutely nobody who fills the role of a defensive enforcer in the frontcourt. Simply put, Lakers have zero bangers on the squad.

Back
Top Bottom