**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ya'll see the report that Magic resigned because he was CC'd on emails that were critical of his job performance.

This **** cannot get any more ridiculous :lol:

Bron trying too hard bumpin Nip way too much . Tryin to win over LA. He more a Aubrey kinda guy

He too dumb to realize that the only way he's going to win over the city and fanbase is another banner.

I forgot what show I was watching but they were talking about how Bron hasn't gone to Venice south central etc since he came out here. Been all up thru Hollywood tho

I forgot what show I was watching but they were talking about how Bron hasn't gone to Venice south central etc since he came out here. Been all up thru Hollywood tho

Just like a transplant. He stood up them folks at Blaze and it's been downhill ever sense.

sypxcmyy06u21.jpg

RIVETING

Na I’m taking it more as you are explaining why others in here were making their point regarding where he visits.
Ohhhh lmaoo

Yeah people in here just don’t like the guy and make it a point to come in here and blame him for things and say x y z lol

As much as I hate LeBron, you can’t be serious about this. Who gives a **** if he’s been to the hood. I dont care. Just win baby win.

Back
Top Bottom