**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The fanbase will be ecstatic if we can get Beal. He's literally the most perfect fit in terms of this team outside of Klay Thompson.

What if all we could get was Jimmy Butler, we could still flip #4 + ___ for Beal couldn't we? Let's go with your #4 + Kuz theory

Zo
Beal
Butler
Bron
McGee

Ingram/Hart/Wagner off the bench (Possibly Rondo :frown: )

Hell no, keep Jimmy away from this team. Honestly thinking about it you take Kawhi but the way he's playing now I don't know how he and Bron fit on the floor honestly either.

The Number 4 pick salary range is between $4-6Mil I think

Kuzma is making what? 1.9?

You cannot just trade number 4 and Kuzma and take back Beal's 20+ Million. The league won't allow that deal to go through.

Don't think Jimmy and Bron styles would work well together.

I wouldn't be feelin sexy either, but I'm sayin worst case, we miss on KD, Kawhi, Klay, Kyrie, Kemba, Kris Middleton, etc, we'd likely be desperate, I would think they would try to just add somebody. Getting Jimmy and dealing for Beal would have us in the playoffs again (which, hopefully isn't their end goal, but I don't trust these people anymore)

You cannot just trade number 4 and Kuzma and take back Beal's 20+ Million. The league won't allow that deal to go through.

Then why would you say we have to take back MORE money in Ariza or Jabari? :lol:

Again if u are under the cap u don’t have to match salaries...

This isn't true if you have cap space. #4 pick is around 7 mil. We have about 36 in space this summer so trading for Beal and his 27 mil leaves us with around 18 mil to fill the rear of the roster.

This isn't true if you have cap space. #4 pick is around 7 mil. We have about 36 in space this summer so trading for Beal and his 27 mil leaves us with around 18 mil to fill the rear of the roster.

I didn't realize how far under the cap we are.

carry on lol

BI should not be on the bench, if that’s the case trade him and let him flourish elsewhere :smh:

Living in this area I've watched Brad Beal his whole career. And yes he can be inconsistent and go cold. He put up #'s last year on a bad losing team, them stats was kinda empty.

I'm just saying, he's real nice but knowing this fan base ya'll will be be frustrated with him and talking about "Man our front office goofed trading Kuz and Garland :smh:".

:lol:
DC native too and I can agree with you on this. beal is streaky as hell for a player known for a shooter but i feel like he became a bona fide star this season.

i like beal but iffy if he's lebron's # 2 but if it's between him and say #4 (garland, whom i really like) and kuzma or ingram, i'd do it.

For all the Beal talk though, I love his game but is he COMPLETELY past the injurie issues that plagued him not that long ago?

He's one of the better #2 options in the league, but Washington resides in the NBA Projects and will probably want more than we should give up.

If we miss on the big names and no AD trade happens I'm good with signing Vuc and a dudes like Dedmon and maybe Nerlens.

Zo/Garland/Caruso
BI/Hart
Kuz
Bron/Dedmon
Vuc/Nerlens

And you can mix and match and play Zo and Garland together at moments. BI at the point/Garland at the 2.

For all the Beal talk though, I love his game but is he COMPLETELY past the injurie issues that plagued him not that long ago?

He's one of the better #2 options in the league, but Washington resides in the NBA Projects and will probably want more than we should give up.
Played all 82 last 2 seasons

Missed only 5 games last 3 seasons

If we miss on the big names and no AD trade happens I'm good with signing Vuc and a dudes like Dedmon and maybe Nerlens.

Zo/Garland/Caruso
BI/Hart
Kuz
Bron/Dedmon
Vuc/Nerlens

And you can mix and match and play Zo and Garland together at moments. BI at the point/Garland at the 2.

Vogel doesn't maximize Vuc's strengths. He played better once Vogel got axed.

Back
Top Bottom