**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

yo that is pretty wild, im reading it like wtf ... how rich paul going to the commish?

And all of a sudden why the rest of the league's feelings about how they operate seems a little more justified. That's absurd for them to try and pull that play in freaking NOVEMBER!

Is nobody even questioning a lil bit.... that Rich Paul supposedly ran up on the commissioner of the NBA in public, face to face, to talk about the Lakers head coach.... The COMMISSIONER.... and somehow we're just getting this story now?

This story was rumored for months a was supposed to drop back on December but the league was trying to step into stop it from releasing, and one could see why given the contents.

kobe-bryant-1.jpg

tumblr_inline_piibu3T17j1qao890_540.gif

GOATBE

It's one thing to think that the Lakers are at least in a good position on paper and will be fine going forward. It's another to just dismiss any type of negative report or drama behind the scenes as 'fake news'.

Magic, Jeannie, and Rob are all complete idiots in their own special way. No point in picking sides as if any is less responsible or detrimental than the next. No point in denying that the front office is in shambles or acting like all these leaks are just Laker haters getting busy. There's obviously a problem and it's not just a rumor. The thing is, there are issues going on in other front offices like Houston right now that are just as bad, sans something like Magic and his dumbass interviews, but nobody cares because it's the Houston Rockets. The Lakers are going to get the lion's share of publicity whether it's good or bad

So Mo Wagner was Rob's choice and he was the one that tampered with PG. Beyond all the other weirdo stuff and lying which is downright undesirable as the head guy in the organization, that 2nd egregious error alone should have gotten him the boot.

And furthermore shame on me for believing Magic had the stones big enough to not let Rich and Lebron come un and run amok. Seems they were encouraging it to start and welcomed it as well. What a gaddamn mess.

the fact that Silver even had a meeting with RP is kinda sus :lol:

NBA ILLUMINATI

Pelinka def gotta go tho

all I know is Bron better tamper his *** away and right this ship man lmao
not taking anything less than Kawhi!

All those meetings with Silver got us the 4th pick :pimp:

Now that I think about it, Silver probably was like f this give them a top 5 pick so RP can get off my ***. Now Lakers can draft Garland who’s part of Klutch. RP really out there trying to control the league :lol:

It’s getting ugly out here y’all we getting roasted I hope this is rock bottom we got a long road back geezus

honestly, that story isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I knew a big expose was coming and I thought they might uncover some truly awful business practices, this isn't that bad. It's more of what we already know, our organization is completely incompetent and there's a level of mistrust and lack of communication.

Honestly, I just rather have the Buss family sell the team at this stage in the game. It's obvious that none of them know what they're doing and their dad taught them nothing about managing a successful franchise

The media gotta be lovin us right now cuz we just won't shut up. Just STOP.

What hurts now is other teams can say ANYTHING they want to hurt us, and the damage will be done, even if it's not true. That's a dangerous place to be.

situation is awfully reminiscent of Penny Hardaway's Magic, I say we take Reddish at 4 and give it another go, should have hired Dfish to run the team though, he's a good player's coach

Back
Top Bottom