**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

112FD528-2B21-407C-942F-708CB1588363.png
Must be? Do you know Kawhi personally? I don’t think anyone around him knows anything.
Haynes article sourcing this to “rival executives”

This how it is nowadays lmao
We all just running with the headlines I gotta stop doing that :lol:

Rival execs lmao what that even mean
No one knows anything about him lmao

Kind of crazy that if Kawhi goes to the clippers it will still be the second best show in town. Even if lakers are mediocre and clippers are top 3. I remember last year when LeBron signed someone wrote that he doesn’t wanna go to clippers now bc he’ll be overshadowed by LeBronS lakers

Kind of crazy that if Kawhi goes to the clippers it will still be the second best show in town. Even if lakers are mediocre and clippers are top 3. I remember last year when LeBron signed someone wrote that he doesn’t wanna go to clippers now bc he’ll be overshadowed by LeBronS lakers
Yeah I remember that article too
Now AD there and he def gonna be overshadowed lol

Yeah I remember that article too
Now AD there and he def gonna be overshadowed lol
Ya I’m telling u. They can get butler and kawhi and people will just yawn.

What’s lost in all this is who will they have left if they sign 2 max?

Bev would be gone. Tobias is gone. Gallo has to be gone.

So basically kawhi and Harrell? And whoever they sign if lucky

Weren’t we long shot fit LeBron right before too?
Same thing with AD reports came out that thought that it wouldn’t happen

Ya I’m telling u. They can get butler and kawhi and people will just yawn.

What’s lost in all this is who will they have left if they sign 2 max?

Bev would be gone. Tobias is gone. Gallo has to be gone.

So basically kawhi and Harrell? And whoever they sign if lucky
People not thinking about it like that bruh :lol:
But it’s clippers guaranteed apparently lol
He can play for his home town, most storied franchise, family favorite, and it would be 3 top 7 players lol

And idk this kinda diff you kinda had a feeling Bron was going to go to LA tho

Weren’t we long shot fit LeBron right before too?
Same thing with AD reports came out that thought that it wouldn’t happen

The most hilarious part of LeBron signing with the Lakers is how the narrative changed. Before he signed with us, we were a Longshot and a pipedream. After he signs with us it was a foregone conclusion the entire time. :lol:

If Kawhi comes to the Lakers, does he get the same "energy" KD got for joining the Warriors? What's the big difference? One could argue, AD + LBJ > Curry + Klay

I guess people will say, but Kawhi didn't join a team he just lost to, but still. Why won't he get the same negative energy?

If Kawhi comes to the Lakers, does he get the same "energy" KD got for joining the Warriors? What's the big difference? One could argue, AD + LBJ > Curry + Klay

I guess people will say, but Kawhi didn't join a team he just lost to, but still. Why won't he get the same negative energy?
Kawhi just won and would be joining a lottery team. LeBron is 45 years old. And kawhi is just different.

^ I think part of the narrative that would help is that he was all in with Toronto, got them to the promised land, so he can do what he wants to do. No qualms about it.

It was also well put out there that he was was always bent on coming back to California (whether it was to us or the Clippers), I'd imagine it'd be perceived a little different too if AD didn't land here.

And right now, we're not a dynasty, KD in his prime, joined a dynasty, in their prime.

Back
Top Bottom