**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

but he does doh when was the last time Dlo showed up against a good team?

A week ago against the Grizzles 18-4-6
And before that ? Golden state?

No the game before it Toronto 28-4-5

half of those points were in garbage time lol...dude was getting tore up by Lowry all game and his performance sucked the first 3 quarters
Don't remember but did we win the games? Or what was the final score

:rolleyes
We know he has been playing at a mediocre level the past two games
However, he doesn't embody the entire team, which has been also crap in the same two games.
DLo hasn't even been given the Kobe role so there's no reason why he should be taking the majority of the team's woes

eyes.gif

However, he doesn't embody the entire team, which has been also crap in the same two games.
DLo hasn't even been given the Kobe role so there's no reason why he should be taking the majority of the team's woes
I get what you're saying but I, me myself, and I, IMO, place the responsibility on DLo to make it happen for his team so that the rest of his teammates can FOLLOW THE LEADER. 

If DLo came to play every night, his teammates would RECOGNIZE IT, even if we lose the game. There's a ton of respect that DLo can gain from that. Derek Fisher even mentioned this in the postgame show the other night.

But the fact that DLo doesn't show these qualities, lets me know that he is NOT FIT to be this team's leader and therefore is not the one we need in order to elevate our play.

Consistent effort and hard work is EVERYTHING. It's what separates the men from the boys. Because at the professional level, everyone has talent.

that's why I fired two employees in the last month. Showed me potential 6 months ago after I interviewed them, but turned out they were both all talk.

Last edited:
I mean he does have potential but you guys have to admit his effort level is terrible

No. We're a young team, and a team who stinks.

When you are a team that stinks, you will have games in which you look absolutely awful.

The problem here, is where the onus is put.. And it's always put on Russell... As if he's the only one who has ever had a bad game.

As if Ingram hasn't been bad in most of the games this season. Or Randle hasn't had bad games, or Clarkson or etc.

It's done for legitimately no one else in the league... Not a single person...

:rolleyes

I get what you're saying but I, me myself, and I, IMO, place the responsibility on DLo to make it happen for his team so that the rest of his teammates can FOLLOW THE LEADER. 

If DLo came to play every night, his teammates would RECOGNIZE IT, even if we lose the game. There's a ton of respect that DLo can gain from that. Derek Fisher even mentioned this in the postgame show the other night.

But the fact that DLo doesn't show these qualities, lets me know that he is NOT FIT to be this team's leader and therefore is not the one we need in order to elevate our play.
Perhaps you should sit next to Luke at the next Laker game and tell him to have DLo handle 90% of the team's responsibilities. Because of how Luke is currently coaching the Lakers, our half court sets on offense often don't have a single ball handler on a play. It's hard to pinpoint our flaws on just one dude.

I mean he does have potential but you guys have to admit his effort level is terrible

No. We're a young team, and a team who stinks.

When you are a team that stinks, you will have games in which you look absolutely awful.

The problem here, is where the onus is put.. And it's always put on Russell... As if he's the only one who has ever had a bad game.

As if Ingram hasn't been bad in most of the games this season. Or Randle hasn't had bad games, or Clarkson or etc.

It's done for legitimately no one else in the league... Not a single person...
Also doesn't help when we got 4 starters today that didn't hit double digit scoring.
Hope the coaching staff can figure out what's going wrong with our offensive sets.

Last edited:
Don't make me pull up stats on how many points Russell has given up against opposing PGs Lol

Trust me it's ugly

Back
Top Bottom