**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kawhi, if you don’t pick a team we will have more earthquakes. Our balls are in your court

So...if kawhi comes out tomorrow afternoon and says he’s staying in Toronto, I sure hope the Lakers have been lining up players for rest of the roster. Once kawhi commits to the raptors, the AD trade will go down. They will not wait til we fill out our roster. Need to have our ducks lined up. Contact Danny green’s agent. Contact Marcus Morris. Cousins. Have tentative deals/offers for them to think about should kawhi (as likely) stay in toronto. Will be interesting say for Lakers

Want no part of that family Kuz should know she’s not right for him

Look how she did Blake and Benjamin

lol he probably just going to smash and pass her to the next dude like Clarkson be doing. Kendall dont seem like the type to take none of them ****** serious anyways. bruh just having fun in Hollywood. can't blame him

lol he probably just going to smash and pass her to the next dude like Clarkson be doing. Kendall dont seem like the type to take none of them *****s serious anyways. bruh just having fun in Hollywood. can't blame him
I mean I get it:
Lamar- Almost Died
Kanye: looks Dead music is trash
Tyga: wears man weaves
Tristan: Suicidal
Blake:Ruined his family and paying enough Child Support to feed a Small Country
Ben: Still scared to shoot a jumper
Bruce Jenner: Well you know

Them ho’s bad for ya health

I mean I get it:
Lamar- Had problems before khloe
Kanye: literally mentally ill
Tyga: probably making the most money of his career currently
Tristan: Still smashing thots, gives no dambs
Blake:Ruined his family and paying enough Child Support to feed a Small Country
Ben: Young rich and still smashing thots
Bruce Jenner: Well you know

Them ho’s bad for ya health

Fixed

You also forgot Travis Scott who’s on fire right now :lol: can’t lose

There are about 10 people (looking at your Arye Abraham) who are gonna have to delete their Twitter accounts if Kawhi doesnt come

Back
Top Bottom