**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I remember wanting Danny Green in 2015. He was the perfect fit next to rookie D'Lo and aging Kobe. :smh:

Paul George is not scaring the west:lol:
He has come up short every year in the playoffs. Lakers just need a solid point guard and wait for the trade deadline.

Oh well
Get boogie morris Korver Bradley.

Kinda also thinking how we let go of Zubac for Nothing....

League is balanced but eff PG.

Poor Westbrook gonna put up Chamberlain numbers next year.

Got that Spidey Sense tingling for the past few days tbh:lol:

16A2FFBE-354A-4356-ABC6-3399E7FF11AD.jpeg

After taking some time to think about it I'm not that mad. Clippers gave up their entire future for Paul George who still hasn't figured out Joe Ingles. Their title hopes depend on 31 and 33 year old Beverly and Lou Will. They have the 20 and 21 pick and that's it for the next like 6 years. They are probably the better team right now but it's gonna be close to impossible for them to build going forward unless they dump Bev and Lou.

Lakers are giving out a bunch of 2 year deals which are tradeable and/or allow us to enter free agency in 2021 when guys like Beal and Giannis are unrestricted. If we strike out in '21 or don't trade those contracts then I'll be pissed :lol:. Still might be able to have boogie and Morris off the bench. Rondo is a necessity now smh. But we still have Anthony Davis to build around going forward

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE after sleeping on it, I don't feel as bad. It sucks to lose out on Kawhi Leonard. It hurts because we all got our hopes up but it is what it is. We're back to plan B, we have to build it our roster with role-players

He had his heart set on the Clippers, and gave them all the time in the world to pull off the trade. Not even mad.

I hope back to back years of being spurned puts the front on notice that if they want to compete for the best free agents they need to keep the BS in house...the trade deadline crap show and then Magic’s show of a resignation...they’re going to say no one wants to play with Bron but who the hell wants to work in the toxic environment the front office has portrayed to the rest of the league

After taking some time to think about it I'm not that mad. Clippers gave up their entire future for Paul George who still hasn't figured out Joe Ingles. Their title hopes depend on 31 and 33 year old Beverly and Lou Will. They have the 20 and 21 pick and that's it for the next like 6 years. They are probably the better team right now but it's gonna be close to impossible for them to build going forward unless they dump Bev and Lou.

Lakers are giving out a bunch of 2 year deals which are tradeable and/or allow us to enter free agency in 2021 when guys like Beal and Giannis are unrestricted. If we strike out in '21 or don't trade those contracts then I'll be pissed :lol:. Still might be able to have boogie and Morris off the bench. Rondo is a necessity now smh. But we still have Anthony Davis to build around going forward
But they will have cap space even all those guys contracts expire and you still have PG and Kawhi on lock

Whats the tweet?
"Much will be made of the Lakers and Raptors end of this. But as of about 2 hours before Leonard chose the Clippers Friday night, his camp was asking the Lakers to delay the AD trade until Sat/Sun, sources tell ESPN. No reason given. Just a condition." - Momo

Whats the tweet?
That the lakers were told 3 hrs before kawhi chose clippers to please delay AD trade bc kawhi still undecided. From Ramona shellburns

Basically, what it means is they were just buying time for clippers to make the trade and we were his back up back up plan

I believe all along it was:
1) clippers if they make trade
2) raptors on short deal

3) lakers

I’m upset. First, I can’t stand Paul George. He has one of the most punchable face in the league :lol: , Second, the Lakers were definitely fooled into thinking they were a real option and they lost a lot of quality FA to surround AD/Bron.

Kudos to the Clips Front office but **** Kawhi and Paul George.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom