**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This **** hurts man
Mainly because of the PG trade
That’s some left field **** forreal :lol:
Lakers also could’ve had D’Lo

Oh the articles and the slander that will come out for the next few weeks.

Can't wait for the season to start already...

Oh the articles and the slander that will come out for the next few weeks.

Can't wait for the season to start already...

It's kind of crazy that nobody knows s**t but once the trade is done all of a sudden everything comes out. Where was all of this 24 hours ago? :lol::lol:

Yo, Laker fans. Chris Broussard hasn’t been in right about his “SoUrCeS” in over 10 years. Y’all should have never believed the hype.

For those of you who didn’t believe in the nonsense, y’all we be alright. LeBron & AD > Kawhi & PG. But it’s going to be fun. Wish my Knicks could rival the Nets :smh:

Yo so did PG not wanna play for the Lakers? Or did he change his mind about OKC after how the season went?

This tweet is exactly how I feel about KCP and PG

I'm more upset about Kawhi taking so much damn time. If we would have known his intentions at the beginning of free agency we could have played things a lot differently and our roster would look a lot better in my opinion.

Another thing is that AD is a monster in the playoffs and has gone off against the Warriors jazz rockets clippers nuggets blazers spurs in the past. Nobody is gonna have an answer for him. Just need Bron Kuz and the role players to do their part

Another thing is that AD is a monster in the playoffs and has gone off against the Warriors jazz rockets clippers nuggets blazers spurs in the past. Nobody is gonna have an answer for him. Just need Bron Kuz and the role players to do their part
Bro it’s crazy that you said there’s no way the Clippers had a trade lined up for Gallo and that’s precisely how they ended up getting Kawhi pretty much :smh:

I do think Bron/AD>Kawhi/PG

But right now the rest of the Clippers>>>>>>>>>>Rest of the Lakers.

Kuz gotta step up and we need more shooters.

To be fair, I didn't think the Clippers were willing to give up SGA and essentially 7 first round picks to create space
NAh I wasn’t saying it like that :lol:
That **** is crazy as hell to me. I didn’t even know you could trade that many picks lol

D-wkclUVUAAV0OS.jpg:large

Yo so did PG not wanna play for the Lakers? Or did he change his mind about OKC after how the season went?
He clearly wanted to be in LA after todays news, but maybe because Bron hadn't committed yet he didn't want to go there alone for 1 year. Then LeBron goes, and they would have had Kawhi if the Spurs weren't so hellbent on not "helping" the Lakers. But he obviously had some problem with OKC, which we are still yet to find out what exactly what happened there.

NAh I wasn’t saying it like that :lol:
That **** is crazy as hell to me. I didn’t even know you could trade that many picks lol

Teams can trade as many picks as they want, they just can't trade first round picks in consecutive drafts (but teams do pick swaps to get around that rule)

Back
Top Bottom