**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Thank god Presti didn’t trade PG to warriors for D’lo. If the thunder put it out there I bet they would have pushed for it. Lacob loves PG. man I sure wish we could have also kept one of Lonzo or Ingram and just given them more u protected picks. (Hindsight)

Also, I wanna do Ramsay Bolton level stuff to the clippers.

Damn I need help.

This guy knew all along. No way this was last minute
476690B6-50BA-4B1D-8197-3D79D0E3EE98.png

If the Warriors didn't come swooping in, I don't think D'Lo would have got his max.

T'Wolves would have stepped up and done the same sign and trade and would sent Wiggins somewhere else.

D'Lo probably is pissed he isn't playing with his homie KAT.

Last edited:
All this flies in the face of MVP MVP idea of "don't trade for players, they'll just come next offseason" theory

Does it? If Bron wasn't here PG and Kawhi would be Lakers right now.

Anywho we've rebounded nicely. But why the **** did we give KCP 16 mil man? That's absurd should have been HALF that and then we got enough for Boogie and Mook.

Reactions: DLF
We desperately need another center. McGee can’t play more then 20 mins

Does it? If Bron wasn't here PG and Kawhi would be Lakers right now.

Anywho we've rebounded nicely. But why the **** did we give KCP 16 mil man? That's absurd should have been HALF that and then we got enough for Boogie and Mook.

I would love to live in your fantasy world where EVERYTHING is LeBron's fault. Yes, if he didn't have LeBron free agents would be lining up to play with the Lakers (like all the years before getting LeBron, right??)

I'd try and finish this off with some combo of Boogie/Morris/Burke.

Just too bad KCP coming back. Hope he can stay out of work release and stop chucking.

I hate this front office, I hate this ownership, I hate a lot about how this team is run.

However, I don’t blame them for this at all. They went all in, but It didn’t work out.

It was well worth the risk. It just didn’t work out.
Going all in is cool but you gotta be smarter about it.

It all goes back to letting all the young guys go and being thirsty to get off of Moz contract. You cant let young assets go just for cap space. I'm pretty sure we couldve gotten Randle and Dlo on below max extensions and then traded them when the opportunity presented itself. Those wouldn't be toxic deals. Crazy cuz the did the exact same thing with Nance and Clarkson, sign them to reasonable deal then move them for picks to open up space.

Now we have 1 young asset and no future picks to use to go after the next available star.

We desperately need another center. McGee can’t play more then 20 mins
Starting 5 is probably
Cook/Green/Kuz/Bron/AD

Bench:

Caruso/KCP/Green/Dudley/McGee

McGee should be fine as far as minutes go. but definitely would like Morris/Boogie for the low.

Y’all think MELO coming

I would love to live in your fantasy world where EVERYTHING is LeBron's fault. Yes, if he didn't have LeBron free agents would be lining up to play with the Lakers (like all the years before getting LeBron, right??)

Lebron stans.

They gonna continue to slurp and put the cape on for their man. No matter what jersey or team he's on :lol:

Reactions: MVP

Through this whole thing we've learned that nobody knows what Kawhi is thinking but he still wants to hold on to this "Kawhi woulda been a Laker if it wasn't for the bad guy Lebron". Ok. :lol:

It starts at the top. Lebron with Jerry running things would've had this team contending for years.

Name the big time free agent that signed with Lebron? He couldn't recruit Bosh to CLE, had to trade for Love, Kyrie threatened to mutilate himself to get away from him. Couldn't convince PG to come here last summer with him. His agency had to force the AD trade. Couldn't convince Kawhi to come here this summer.

Mr "I'm the master recruiter" and shouldn't have trouble getting players to come here sure doesn't have a good track record.

Starting 5 is probably
Cook/Green/Kuz/Bron/AD

Bench:

McGee should be fine as far as minutes go. but definitely would like Morris/Boogie for the low.

Y’all think MELO coming
Who’s our Fred Van Vleet or Lou Will in this lineup? I guess stagger minutes with Kuz.

Kuz off bench would be best if he accepts and embraces the role while taking a leap this year.

Name the big time free agent that signed with Lebron? He couldn't recruit Bosh to CLE, had to trade for Love, Kyrie threatened to mutilate himself to get away from him. Couldn't convince PG to come here last summer with him. His agency had to force the AD trade. Couldn't convince Kawhi to come here this summer.

Mr "I'm the master recruiter" and shouldn't have trouble getting players to come here sure doesn't have a good track record.
Soooo Trade for Giannis then!

Starting 5 is probably
Cook/Green/Kuz/Bron/AD

Bench:

Y’all think MELO coming

Hell no to melo. I don't think AD wants to start at center but he will def get minutes there and probably close next to Kuz. So Kuz can go back to flourishing off the bench like his rookie year.

Kcp's contract is trade bait. Has to be. He looked like a new man to end last year but I'm not buying it. Would've been real nice to keep one of BI/Zo/#4 to package with some of these 2 year deals but it wasn't realistic.

Cook/Caruso/Kuz with some THT/KCP/Dudley and hopefully boogie is a real solid bench. Wouldn't mind rondo in a vet mentor role with spot minutes.

Back
Top Bottom