**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

8yzwmmkackb31.jpg

Not really. I’ve balled in them in the OG’s back in 2006.

Best Kobe sig shoe to ball in though are still the Adidas The Kobe

Yeah these were one of my favorites during HS ball. These, the Huarache 2k4 and Jet Flights were my **** during HS. Coach wasnt a fan of the low top Jet Flights tho smh

Jet Flights were my favorite shoe back in the day, if anyone is selling a pair lmk tho :lol:

This popped up on youtube, got me pumped! Also does anyone else hate when on a breakaway dunk they cut to that trash *** below the rim or top of the backboard camera? For example, Dames dunk and Brons second one are so much better with just the regular angle

Don’t like these jokes anymore.

Lakers or LeBron farts that sound like a players name and league complains.

Meanwhile the clippers send a player to every Toronto game and then try to get the kawhi logo from Nike before he was on their team and nobody gives a ****.

202FD84B-B214-4D87-B1E2-F39324857C75.jpeg

2018’s restricted class for comparison.

Based on my estimates Kuz is in that Smart/Nurkic range of contracts. Gordon and Lavine got paid but those two are/were face of the franchise type players when they signed.

Again, why would we give Kuz 80-100 million?

Also keep in mind that when kuzma is a free agent 2 years from now, he'll be almost 26 yesterday old (he turns 24 later this week). Kind of limits his ceiling, unless he balls out over the next 2 seasons. He needs to become more than a scorer. He's to work on his defense, playmaking and rebounding

Also keep in mind that when kuzma is a free agent 2 years from now, he'll be almost 26 yesterday old (he turns 24 later this week). Kind of limits his ceiling, unless he balls out over the next 2 seasons. He needs to become more than a scorer. He's to work on his defense, playmaking and rebounding
Yep. I mentioned that he’d need to show overall improvements and highlighted his shooting but all of areas you listed show where Kuz will need to step up in the next two years. I hope he continues to improve but I don’t think it’s a lock...which is also why I don’t think there’s a huge payday waiting for him in 2021...he’s going to have to earn it.

Back
Top Bottom