**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

bruh this ish happened during a workout?

better it happened now than down the road

Was looking forward to AD and Boogie in a Lakers Uni

PleasantGloriousAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

if cousins is done or there are expectations that he may not come back healthy this year, the lakers better grab dwight now before he falls on the clippers lap tbh. one of the lakers biggest advantage over LAC is their size, lets keep it that way.

Man I swear we cursed

Kobe
Bynum
Nash
Dwight
IT
Bron
Boogie

Anybody we sign worth a damn always gettin hurt once they come here lmao... sittin on the bench jus to collect a bag

We're about to sign Dwight I'm sure. He's probably the best option available at this point. Poor boogie man :frown:

This news was not what I wanted to wake up too man. I feel for the the guy, so much for bounce back year.

Who’s out there?
IF the disabled player exception is used that gives lakers half of boogies salary to sign someone
So like 1.8 M

Lol damn @ resigning dwight

Never would have thought but....

Need a serviceable DEFENSIVE center.

I swear to god if we sign dwight and he start demanding touches with this roster........

Man I swear we cursed

Kobe
Bynum
Nash
Dwight
IT
Bron
Boogie

Anybody we sign worth a damn always gettin hurt once they come here lmao... sittin on the bench jus to collect a bag

Yep. Add Rondo, Malone and ‘08 Finals Ariza to that list. Smh. Xavier Henry was ballin when he got hurt and Randle started his rookie year out the whole damn season. Dlo.....Lonzo.....Ingram......

Back
Top Bottom