**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Man this dude was looking to ruin his hooping career for his brand smh

Freaking idiot
I’m assuming he means the very first ones. Bc the next versions (remix) he wore all season and did ok. (Sure he got injured but I’m talking show breaking down)

The og BBB jawns was made in a Chinese sweatshop with trash materials and no b-ball shoe technology whatsoever.

The updated ones was still made in a Chinese sweatshop but at least had okay material and some b-ball technology since it was produced by brand black

But either way they was both trash and mans shoulda just wore Nike or Adi from the jump

I think ZO was referring the the early stages of that shoe. As in they weren’t ready for their debut but they got it together later. Also I heard the remix is a great hoops shoe.

24K Magic in the aaaaiiiiiiiir!

The hilarious part about this is that magic was talking all that trash behind the scenes saying "I don't know if I want Zo" , "I'm not sure if we're going to pick him I need to see more" and then they go ahead and pick him anyway up after a terrible workout. Lonzo could have not shown up to the workout and they still would have picked him

Last edited:
De'aaron-fox-dunk-lonzo-ball-watches-kentucky-UCLA-1490477114.jpeg

:smh:

to be all the way honest Fox hasn't accomplished **** in the league yet & his *** would have been shipped for AD too so it really doesn't matter.

to be all the way honest Fox hasn't accomplished **** in the league yet & his *** would have been shipped for AD too so it really doesn't matter.

Fox hasn't accomplished anything because he plays for Sacramento. Anyone with eyes can see he's light years ahead of Lonzo.

at the end of the day, he might have been shipped for Davis but maybe we wouldn't have had to give up Hart, Ingram and a crap ton of picks. If we would have had a player of Fox's caliber, the trade would have been Fox, Hart and 2 firsts or just Fox and picks.

yeah i agree
fox would've prob offset another one of like Hart or something
money wise still needed to be BI though i think lol
BI + Fox + picks prob

Or imagined us giving up BI, Kuz, Hart and picks and still having Fox on a roster to play with AD and LeBron.

things would be interesting for sure lol
jeanie trippin tho mane lol if that "magic wanted fox but jeanie wanted zo" thing is true

Possibly not having to give up a rotation player like Hart could've had implications in free agency. Maybe the Lakers don't have to re-sign KCP and Bradley (who am I kidding :lol:) and use the salary given to them on someone else.

never seen dwight this ripped/lean before. looks like he’s focusing on durability, speed and agility for this upcoming season

Unless he is surprisingly really good, he shouldn't play more than 18-20 MPG with McGee and Davis on the team already.

Unless he is surprisingly really good, he shouldn't play more than 18-20 MPG with McGee and Davis on the team already.
just need him for boards and blocks tbh lol
he'd be a better more competent McGee hopefully lol

Some of the decisions javale be making on the court be having sir JAMES NAISMITH rolling in his grave.......

Dood can not help himself sometimes

Lololol at these people coming for Zo head now. Y’all tripping big time

Lonzo’s workout being horrible was well known by anyone who followed that draft closely. Remember he was sick during the workout. Hence why magic and rob thought it be smart to get a second look at Lonzo...when he was not sick. So they went to chino hills and he ran up and down those hills. (This was important Bc they were very concerned about his conditioning). Anyone with eyes can see that Zo was a damn game changer. Already elite on defense, both on and off the ball. Elite at managing pace of game. Elite at finding guys and making them better. All while playing like 80 games total. 5 years from now if we have won at least 1 title, I won’t question any of these picks/trades. Let’s see what happens. People so quick to comment on ish before giving it some thought.

Back
Top Bottom