**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dude has 2 all stars starting along side him, 3 when Klay gets back+Looney. Not even close to the same situation :lol:
Nah sit down, Rusell only became an All-Star cus he was in the east... you damn well know he aint making it this year in the west... and I'll take Lamar's prime over Draymond all effin day... so other than Thompson (who aint coming back till late) who does Curry have? You Kobe Fan Boys seem to have a talent for missing the context and getting overly defensive about every little thing related to Kobe's legacy :rofl:

lol this dude also threw Looney in there FSMH :lol:

Lmao mans out here really think smush Parker n chris mihm was really them ******

Dlo is a legitimate good player. Should play well in a SG role and in GS offense

Draymond is an all nba defensive player with great passing skills for his size. Offense is mediocre to trash but dude has elite traits.

WCS is solid as a defensive presence in the paint

Steph is a top 5 player.

Klay can make a return late this year or in the playoffs.

But okay.. Kobe who played with bums somehow had a better squad? ***** you sound stupid af

Nah sit down, Rusell only became an All-Star cus he was in the east... you damn well know he aint making it this year in the west... and I'll take Lamar's prime over Draymond all effin day... so other than Thompson (who aint coming back till late) who does Curry have? You Kobe Fan Boys seem to have a talent for missing the context and getting overly defensive about every little thing related to Kobe's legacy :rofl:

Dray
Klay
DLo

Is somehow not better than

LO
Walton
Smush

Is that your stance? Please tell me that is not your stance. BTW, LO only played 56 games that year, and Walton 60. So I mean....... :lol: That roster was TRASH. Brutal times for a 28 year old Kobe.

Go take a nap

Is...is this a coach that knows how to stagger and manage lineups?

tenor (29).gif

That's my coach man...

Bradley had a wide open lane for a dunk or layup but opted for an open 3 instead. Dude better make that shot. Man I was shouting for him to drive to the hoop. That's how the game is nowadays I guess.

Back
Top Bottom