**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol I hate to see injuries.

But not seeing Rondo makes me smile.

I feel horrible for Zion though. That's gonna kill tomorrow's game. But I'll still watch as I bbq for the main event tomorrow night.

CHEF COOK SZN :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lol I hate to see injuries.

But not seeing Rondo makes me smile.

I feel horrible for Zion though. That's gonna kill tomorrow's game. But I'll still watch as I bbq for the main event tomorrow night.

Bro I see you been living it up since coming back home :lol: :lol:. Do the damn thang pimp :pimp:

I’m enjoying Doc and co throwing shade at the Lakers .org. Meanwhile the Lakers .org have been quiet since Magic skipped town

Jaylen has at least shown he’s durable and is good for 75 games a season. Ingram on the other hand has missed a large portion of each of the last 2 seasons. Jaylen ain’t worth no 100M and that’s for damn sure. 4/64 like what Dejounte got is reasonable for Jaylen. And Ingram ain’t even worth that if we bein honest

Jaylen has at least shown he’s durable and is good for 75 games a season. Ingram on the other hand has missed a large portion of each of the last 2 seasons. Jaylen ain’t worth no 100M and that’s for damn sure. 4/64 like what Dejounte got is reasonable for Jaylen. And Ingram ain’t even worth that if we bein honest
I love how much the Celtics have tied up on Hayward and brown

q8uccv2p10u31.jpg

6cyk24boyyt31.jpg

There nothing anyone can say that will make me think Brown was worth that extension. Just glad the Celtics gave it to him. Ready for that 2nd round exit...

Back
Top Bottom