**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_20191021_232336.jpg

Let's get it

I think rondo is fake hurt. I have a conspiracy theory that he did the same thing last year. He swung on cp3 and got suspended knowing Zo was about to take the starting spot. Now he's gracefully bowing out so cook can get his minutes

I won't lie to you: the money being thrown around for guys like Jaylen Brown has me worried about Kuzma's extension. Y'all know he's gonna want something close to the max, especially because he's been underpayed the last few years. I'd like to see closer to 4 years/$80m than 4 years/$115m like Brown.

I never understood how people view Kobe as being "Corny" or a "Uncle Tom" or "Not hood enough".

Corniest crap I've seen lately is Lebron and his "Taco Tuesday" family dinner videos and then him trying to patent it. It's like c'mon man we know you are from Akron Ohion and your a transplant living Cali now but people born & raised in LA Cali don't even do this corny *** crap.

Yes he has. Brown hasn't done a lot more but at least he's been a solid performer in the playoffs. If we're being real, Ingram hasn't played a meaningful minute of basketball in his entire NBA career.
You can't really say that when BI hasn't even been in the position of playing an actual playoff game
Buddy Hield just got paid a bit less than Jaylen and he's arguably better than Jaylen, he hasn't played meaningful playoff basketball either

Back
Top Bottom