**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good road win. Dwight slowly winning me over

Bron gotta clean those FTs up tho

Lets goo fellas

game ball goes to dwight.

if he continues to play like this, he’s the biggest x factor not kuzma. his defensive presence is so invaluable for this lakers team. you can see the drop in defensive intensity when he’s off the floor.

he’s still a threat inside the paint. hopefully vogel and the coaching staff recognizes that. a few PNR plays wouldnt hurt.

cant believe some laker fans guys wanted kenneth faried over this guy.

Dwight playing winning BBall x1000
I think dajounte scored all the Spurs points in the 4th.
Kcp with the jumpers wuttt.
Lebron leading the league in assists.
Hopefully they'll learn to put teams away but was defense prevailing in the end from Dwight

Dwight playing winning BBall x1000
I think dajounte scored all the Spurs points in the 4th.
Kcp with the jumpers wuttt.
Lebron leading the league in assists.
Hopefully they'll learn to put teams away but was defense prevailing in the end from Dwight

and BRON missing so many FTs LOL

game ball goes to dwight.

if he continues to play like this, he’s the biggest x factor not kuzma. his defensive presence is so invaluable for this lakers team. you can see the drop in defensive intensity when he’s off the floor.

he’s still a threat inside the paint. hopefully vogel and the coaching staff recognizes that. a few PNR plays wouldnt hurt.

cant believe some laker fans guys wanted kenneth faried over this guy.

Both of his post moves tonight were great. He needs to get the ball a little more.

I hope this doesn't go to his head but hell the year before last he was averaging what 15 and 10? He is still capable.

Dwight is playing more focused and with a mean grin mentality. He wants to say eff the haters and just play ball so idk if this early praise will get to his head.

Man if Bradley is injured and misses time and Rondo is still out.

I'm going to be like this if LeFake is the starting PG:

giphy.gif

Bron is essentially the PG on offense.

Hope Bradley didn't injure his groin. Been nagging him the previous two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom