**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

cfj9m.gif

Bron is essentially the PG on offense.

Hope Bradley didn't injure his groin. Been nagging him the previous two seasons.

Once Rondo comes back, he'll take some of the playmaking duties off of LeBron. I don't like LeBron playing this many minutes with this much of the offensive responsibilities on him.

I hope this doesn't go to his head but hell the year before last he was averaging what 15 and 10? He is still capable.
thats my fear as well. he’s slowly becoming more involved offensively and its not just those putbacks but so far so good.

this was going to be a 1 way street relationship where if he doesn’t work out we can simply cut him but he’s starting to create a blueprint in the lakers defense where i can’t imagine them having the same type of success w/o howards defense in the playoffs.

when AD and Dwight are on the floor, i have great confidence they can change the momentum on both ends of the floor.

Man if Bradley is injured and misses time and Rondo is still out.

I'm going to be like this if LeFake is the starting PG:

giphy.gif
the good news is there’s no shortage in depth. caruso could simply get his minutes since he’s so effective defensively.

Just need to wait for Iggy to get bought out and sign with the Lakers.

If Goran Dragic, Jeff Teague, or Kyle Lowry get bought out or if we make a trade that would be dope and nice to have a decent PG going into the playoffs.

Last edited:
Caruso is really better on D then i thought, dude is active as hell
KCP making shots when it counts :emoji_sweat_smile::pimp:

Dwight making a huge impact on the game on both ends... this a good team win, in years past we would have blown that game... now when things are close we got a LBJ/AD combo to work off :pimp:

Off to a great start

I'm pretty comfortable rolling with this conglomerate all year tbh. Iggy and a KCP trade would be icing on the cake but I think this squad can be legit as is. We're still a work in progress and should get better

Man if Boogie somehow makes it back late in the season (March or April) and for the Championship run :pimp:

I wouldn't integrate boogie in that late. Just see if you can sign him again next year.

Watching this Clippers Jazz game. We have to keep the Clippers off the offensive boards. Montrez has to be kept out of the paint.

Back
Top Bottom