**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Empty stats on a losing team without any pressure of winning. Similar to Booker in the Suns, KAT in Minny, Hield in Sac and DLo in Brooklyn last season.

I wish nothing but the best for Ingram but truth is that he would never flourish like this with the Lakers under Lebron and under the bright spotlight in LA.

This. It's also gonna be interesting to see how he meshes with Zion. He has the green light now but I want to see how he plays with Zion. He and Zion occupy similar space on the court.

lol lol lol Rich Paul really is running the team

Caruso has been our best PG this year. He plays, we win. He needs to shave his head bc maybe Vogel just doesnt like how he looks?
Probably better to keep Caruso with the second unit so as to not disturb the rotation too much. I don't want to see Cook on the floor. :lol:

this should allow cook to get some minutes in as well.
hes gotta get into a flow.
should be playing off the ball and gettign the same floppy calls they run for kcp.

cook is really a 2. Rondo eventually coming back should help too bc then between Lebron Rondo and Caruso, Cook will have to play off the ball. Kuzma getting healthy and in shape will help things too. Good problems to have. Just gotta find roles for each player and tell them to maximize that one specific role. Once thats determined and guys just do their job, there is no telling how good this team can be.

lets hope Linda Rambis isnt trying to do Kuzma how they did Julius Randle where they purposely didnt play him so they can lower his value to sign him for cheaper.

KCP is the new age Puke Walton, that one player that no matter how trash he is will keep getting minutes and ridiculous contracts.

It's June 2037, ten time NBA champion head coach Frank Vogel has retired and the Los Angeles Lakers have hired former Laker Kentavius Caldwell-Pope to be their new head coach.

Listen, no offense, but if we winnin 10 Titles thru Vogel within the next 16-17 years, then yeah, let KCP be the coach in 2037, I don't mind that one single bit. Sign me up. :lol:

This. It's also gonna be interesting to see how he meshes with Zion. He has the green light now but I want to see how he plays with Zion. He and Zion occupy similar space on the court.

I'll say this, they played just fine together in the preseason. I get it it's preseason but they looked just fine.

BI is good. He always had the tools but I think Luke messed up his progress. Honestly luke ****ed with everyone progress.

It's kinda funny that everyone forgets how well he was playing before he was hurt and is acting like how he is paying now is due to Zion not being there....

But he ain't here. Rooting for him but rooting for the Lakers more.

I would rather have Bradley take this game off and have him back for PHX.

Gulp. The last thing I want is to start seein random little injuries pop up and slow down our momentum.

*remembers Steve Nash lower leg contusion.....*

Yeah...don't think it's the same at all. Thinking this is more precautionary than anything else. Now if he misses another game....maybe.

The **** happening here?!

Ingram go be nice when Zion come back.:rofl::rofl:at them occupying the same space. Y’all be easy.

I think we have a good chance to go 3-0 in our next 3 games

@ Chicago- Bulls are bad, we should win.
Miami- were at home and we catch them on the second night of a b2b
Toronto- were better and we should win .

Back
Top Bottom