**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m with you but there’s no way he’s serious. Look at this post. I think he’s just trolling
35BFE927-540F-45DE-9192-141C60EA809E.jpeg

What happened to leaving politics out of this thread? SMH

I’m with you but there’s no way he’s serious. Look at this post. I think he’s just trolling
35BFE927-540F-45DE-9192-141C60EA809E.jpeg

Bruh...leave that post there...

I've been in the Laker thread for at least 10 years. We have NEVER had political talk here. We get off track from time to time but politics never really comes up in here.

All walks of life support the Lakers. That's fine. I don't agree with what his posts says but if I wanted to take it on, I would go to the political thread to take it on.

Please....no more politics. We got a great team that could do something special after 7 years of tanking and no playoffs. Keep the good mojo here fellas.

This is huge for us. I noticed this too. Even when we play like **** and the opposition makes a small run we stay focused. I think our depth helps bc guys comes in happy to be playing and work hard to try to earn PT

I’m so conditioned to take L’s that I’m shocked we won games vs Spurs and Mavs...especially when they made small runs last year we would have folded big time

AD not going anywhere . At the most, he signs a 3 year deal with us with the third being a player option. I can see him leaving when Bron is done

AD can follow the footsteps of fellow Chicagoans playing for the Bulls like Rose, Jabari, Wade when he is out of his prime.

Playing with Lebron would’ve stunted his growth. Good for Ingram, he’s BALLIN as the go-to guy.

Love seeing BI putting up numbers. But those are empty stats to me without a W. I gave DLo a pass since he was putting up stats and winning.

Love seeing BI putting up numbers. But those are empty stats to me without a W. I gave DLo a pass since he was putting up stats and winning.

true. JC and Kuz (even Booker) got a lot of hate here because they got buckets on losing teams. But BI’s production isn’t just from chucking up shots, he’s legit

Empty stats on a losing team without any pressure of winning. Similar to Booker in the Suns, KAT in Minny, Hield in Sac and DLo in Brooklyn last season.

I wish nothing but the best for Ingram but truth is that he would never flourish like this with the Lakers under Lebron and under the bright spotlight in LA.

Here we go again thinking Griffin is as incompetent as Linda rambis and Rob Lowe lol

again, anyone with 2 hairy Nuts will tell you ingram and ball were our best assets an griffin wanted both

Here we go again thinking Griffin is as incompetent as Linda rambis and Rob Lowe lol

again, anyone with 2 hairy Nuts will tell you ingram and ball were our best assets an griffin wanted both
Not true, they wanted kuz and zo at first due to his outside shooting to pair with Zion. Lakers just decided to save cap for kawhi

Back
Top Bottom