**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Word is Harkless is staying in NY.

That leaves dudes like Marvin Williams or Evan Turner.

Edit:

I forgot about Jeff Green too.

If we get collison, and harkless gets bought out and he comes. I might run around my neighborhood naked

You run around naked anyways whenever the Lakers lose.

This is you in da the hood:

TartOpenDromedary-max-1mb.gif

I have 0 expectations in the buyout market

gotta rely on what we have at this point....and its looking shakey

As badly as people on this thread wanted it. Kuz was NEVER going to get traded away. Not when he's getting that old Jeanie Yams after games and during off days.

Pelinka and Jeanie are going to back up the brinks truck and give the max contract extension this summer.

Im going to lunch in 10min. And when I get back in an hour, the Lakers have better made some kind of moves. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I'm good with this as long as we get DC :pimp:

I expect Kuz to be a lot more consistent going forward knowing that he's not gonna be traded. Only thing we still haven't gotten is a good perimeter defender for 3/4's.

Clips added another one, but IMO i would much rather that then them getting a good big, or them finding a play maker. Mook allows for one of PG/Kawhi to not have to guad Bron.

But he is also a heavy ball stopper on an already iso heavy team, coming out of a situation where he was the #1 option.

We will be okay. Spotlight’s on the Clippers now, let em sleep on us. I remember coming into the season, we weren’t supposed to be one of the top teams in the west.

you are freken delusional... not one of the top teams?
Lol first place in the west all year and you wanna reverse psych yourself and say we are now somehow below the radar... nah, this is just you trying to feel better about the clippers getting Morris... you are in denial lol

Forget Smith.

If I'm Rob I'd be looking at Marvin Williams if he gets bought out. 6'9" who can block shots, defend, and knock down that corner 3.

Yall gotta stop acting like DC was the answer anyway.

my guy is coming off the couch and y’all expecting him to put us over the top?

nah.

Back
Top Bottom