**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mamba academy gear finally shipped. The hoodie shipped but not the pants. Got the thermaflex warm up suit. Can't wait to wear it.

Kobe-Bryant-kid-sportsastoldbyagirl.jpg

Vintage-1987-Michael-Jordan-Bulls-Caricature-Mens-_1.jpg

The memorial t shirts from Staples and Golden states arena are going for 100 to 125. Some asking 250 to 350.

The memorial t shirts from Staples and Golden states arena are going for 100 to 125. Some asking 250 to 350.
Well, Nike and the nba are ****ing *******s for not releasing a shirt. Sell it for 24.08 and give most if not all money to charity. You mother****ing idiots

Well, Nike and the nba are ****ing *******s for not releasing a shirt. Sell it for 24.08 and give most if not all money to charity. You mother****ing idiots

It is insane to me the Nike hasn't done that. Team LA store could have released those shirts online so these idiots that went can't make money off them.

I did find a knock of on ebay that looks just like it...

The gsw shirts at least are printed on fruit of the loom. Not sure if nike or the nba has rights over it? Idk about the laker game one

Either way somebody should reproduce it and charge $15 which is fair. The blanks are like a $1 if you have a account with sanmar or whatever.. screen printing shouldn’t be much since it only involves a few colors only. The design is simple af. Cost to make is probably like $5 each. If I had an account with sanmar, access to a high quality screen printer, the ability to photoshop the design, funds to invest, and the time to do all this I woulda already done it and been rich

The gsw shirts at least are printed on fruit of the loom. Not sure if nike or the nba has rights over it? Idk about the laker game one

Either way somebody should reproduce it and charge $15 which is fair. The blanks are like a $1 if you have a account with sanmar or whatever.. screen printing shouldn’t be much since it only involves a few colors only. The design is simple af. Cost to make is probably like $5 each. If I had an account with sanmar, access to a high quality screen printer, the ability to photoshop the design, funds to invest, and the time to do all this I woulda already done it and been rich

The Staples one were produced on Gildan t shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
The Staples one were produced on Gildan t shirts.
Hmm idk if there’s barriers to releasing them like licensing right, exclusive rights, and what not. If they were Nike shirts or one of the other companies the nba works with/ has contracts with (M&N, fanatics, 47 brand etc), that’s a different story. I’m not sure if the lakers/gsw can sell them/profit off them on gildan tbh. Unless they can? Idk . No reason not to release them otherwise

We need Vogel to run cook a little with AD. Put them in pick and roll

especially since we not making any move, might as well maximize what we have.

Back
Top Bottom