**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

bars, all bars.

1581542422140.png

1581542520123.png

This is corny as ****

My Mamba Academy shirt shipped today, check your emails if you ordered one and it was on backorder.

that's a dumb *** take
some of these people need to get a ****ing grip lol

just cuz they aint go to each other games or kids games dont mean nada they are the 2 global iconic behemoths of the game they are busy. i dont always hang out or see or even talk to some of my best of friends but they still my god damn brother

guarantee they were closer than anyone think. enough with this bron vs kobe **** man get tf over it and grow up like bruh aint learn nada.
senile pessimistic *** mofos

How? I agree. And I'm not the only one. Dude is clout chasin.

One of the last thing Kobe told us was to embrace Bron as a Laker.
We don't know NADA about what these dudes do/did in their personal lives, for how much Bron posts on his social media it's always in a protected environment. What their relationship was like was between them and it's some lame **** to speak on it like that dude did. Straight lipstick alley talk.

One of the last thing Kobe told us was to embrace Bron as a Laker.
We don't know NADA about what these dudes do/did in their personal lives, for how much Bron posts on his social media it's always in a protected environment. What their relationship was like was between them and it's some lame **** to speak on it like that dude did. Straight lipstick alley talk.
Ramona Shelborne did say Kobe ain't rock with him like that at all. Cordial, but didn't even really start talking to him on any level, even as a Laker, til a month before at the game he went to. Maybe we don't know, but reporters in the circles probably know a little bit..

I found a close version of the memorial T shirt for a decent price.

I just saw a few of the ones from staples end between 150 to 180. Just nuts.

I found a close version of the memorial T shirt for a decent price.

I just saw a few of the ones from staples end between 150 to 180. Just nuts.
Good looks my guy!!! Gonna cop. How does it look in comparison to the official one? Do they have the 24 boy too?

Good looks my guy!!! Gonna cop. How does it look in comparison to the official one? Do they have the 24 boy too?

I just ordered one so I don't know but it has the 8 and 24 and KB patch on both sides and it's the same brand t shirt as the one from staples.

Back
Top Bottom