**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What're we lookin at? Dollar/trade wise, (offseason) and how would we be ahead of any other teams that could offer more for him? Kuz + ___ Gonna need to be a haul since we don't have any real picks to flip for a while.
He would basically need to AD his way here by next deadline. Green and Kuz gets it done salary wise but they'd probably ask for THT or this year's pick. Not sure how that compares with other team's offers but he damn near spelled out that he wants to play with Bron and AD :lol:

He would basically need to AD his way here by next deadline. Green and Kuz gets it done salary wise but they'd probably ask for THT or this year's pick. Not sure how that compares with other team's offers but he damn near spelled out that he wants to play with Bron and AD :lol:
bruh
"pass first run and gun PG and dominant big"
c'mon now
MAKE THE CALL LEBBY!

So it’s confirmed that Lavine will NOT be a laker

people hate us. George in Indy. Requested lakers. Got sent to okc

kawhi in SAS. Requested lakers, got sent to another country

AD requested LA, Nola made sure to let him sweat the year and only agreed after lakers offered their entire team.

Iggy wants LAL, sorry no buyout.

tbh the deal magic offered at the deadline was better than the deal NOLA eventually got lol
even tho Kuz is *** now :lol: got to keep him tho before it was the whole farm

Hope something crazy happens and Beal or Lavine end up here hahaha

tbh the deal magic offered at the deadline was better than the deal NOLA eventually got lol
even tho Kuz is *** now :lol: got to keep him tho before it was the whole farm

Hope something crazy happens and Beal or Lavine end up here hahaha
exactly. Adds to my theory that they DONT WANNA help the lakers no matter what

clippers have the exact opposite problem

I wouldn’t be surprised if they get Lavine for zubac and Sam cassell

True story I remember watching that draft and telling my boys I hope we go outside the box and draft the exciting young UCLA kid instead of the safe Randle pick

Randle turned out to be a solid player but Lavine in LA coulda been fun

True story I remember watching that draft and telling my boys I hope we go outside the box and draft the exciting young UCLA kid instead of the safe Randle pick

Smart and Lavine were the 2 I wanted that I thought would be available at that pick

I also thought Lavine was a no brainer at that time. UCLA kid, dynamic shooting guard as possible replacement for Kobe. I loved Randle though, had a lot of grit, it's unfortunate he didn't work out for the Lakers. He was my second fave -after Lonzo- during our lottery years.

Anybody we would of drafted would of been gone for Ad only reason kuz survived is cuz his contract so small

oh ya not saying he would’ve lasted as a Laker until now but would’ve been fun to watch during those down years particularly when Randle missed that whole year

160726_ts.jpg

Quality draft.

Worst luck ever
To die in a helicopter crash
Of all the b-ball players I’ve watched play in the 80s-90s-00s....and retire, none of them died early they all old and gray.
Of all the helicopter flights that take off every day

it just had to be him

so unlucky
So sad and tragic

Yeah Juju last year would have been good for the bench mob because he was killing the paint.
Letting him go for nothing was a dumb move.

The only pick that hurts the most was Lonzo, with Taytum, Deaaron and Donovan mitchell.
If we somehow got the 2 for the 5 for 10 deal.
I follow friars bball and Cooley was on Mitchell early in his recruitment and saw this

Someone at worked talked about how they are driving down to Newport Beach for vacation. People we’re like “oh is that close to fashion island”

I got so anxious and I’m just as sad as day 2 or 3 right now. I’m nauseous.

Does ignored content post in the NBA & Clipper thread?

I rarely block people, but dude is beyond trash.

I ignored him years ago. Dude was the main leader and firm believer in "team tank". This season when I talk bad about Lebron or when I talk about guys like JuJu and other former Lakers he still quotes me and claps back .

Back
Top Bottom