**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Questioning why a non-Lakers fan is so active in a Lakers thread is "soft"? :lol:
its soft man, we’re just talking about hoops and people here are all up in arms about someone that disagrees with em.

ive made not one post that attacked anyone here or slandered a particular player. for shame.

lakers fans are fun to talk to. :D

I posted a long *** comment in the Clipper thread not too long ago and NOBODY responded.
are there thread moderators? Is there a way we can ban this guy?

That's cuz they didnt want none lol
its soft man, we’re just talking about hoops and people here are all up in arms about someone that disagrees with em.

ive made not one post that attacked anyone here or slandered a particular player. for shame.

lakers fans are fun to talk to. :D
Respectfully, this isn't the thread for trash talk. This is a thread for Laker fans to talk about their team, the same way the other dozens of team-specific threads work. like I mentioned, there are multiple threads devoted to back-and-forth trash-talking. There are no Laker or bucks fans talkin trash in your Clippers thread. Please just leave us alone and stop trolling

Respectfully, this isn't the thread for trash talk. This is a thread for Laker fans to talk about their team, the same way the other dozens of team-specific threads work. like I mentioned, there are multiple threads devoted to back-and-forth trash-talking. There are no Laker or bucks fans talkin trash in your Clippers thread. Please just leave us alone and stop trolling
its fair.

imma leave for now but will come back come playoff time if we face the lakers, only to talk hoops.
good luck on the season.

anyone in here good at legit checking jerseys? :lol:

still trying to find a got damn yellow authentic bron :frown:

So supposedly, Kuzma is Chicago (don’t know what the eff for) and has been seen partying... so much for resting or maybe working on his game a little bit. But you Kuzma Fanboys can keep slurping him 😂

EQwXClCU8AAxF8m

KTLA mentioned that tv cameras are allowed and that they’ll be airing the memorial. I’m sure every local station will have it.

Lmao I was just talking about how we'd eventually get Lavine :lol:. Imma speak it into existence :pimp:

What're we lookin at? Dollar/trade wise, (offseason) and how would we be ahead of any other teams that could offer more for him? Kuz + ___ Gonna need to be a haul since we don't have any real picks to flip for a while.

Back
Top Bottom