**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Cant wait for Raps-Bucks. ECF preview

Siakam vs Freak is 🔥🔥🔥

Bucks role players vs Raps role players is gonna be a battle

Then Pelicans-Lakers. Matchup is interesting but as long as Bron and AD continue to be locked in we gucci.

Tonight's game is perfect timing for Kuz, who is slowly getting it, to have his breakout game with all the attention on Zion and Zo.

Ntm, Clippers trying to make a "statement " by beating Grizz a lot worse than we did lol

Lakers by 8

Last edited:

Smh. Man there’s gonna be a special place for Skip when it’s all said and done bruh

The first thing this man said after Gordon Hayward got injured was that LeBron has another cakewalk to the finals

You wanna troll? I get it

but some **** you just don’t say f him

This Jared dudley interview on Zack Lowe's pod is really good, talks about Kobe's homegoing, Lakers team mindset, how in depth NBA teams medicals staffs are etc etc

Cant wait for Raps-Bucks. ECF preview

Siakam vs Freak is 🔥🔥🔥

Bucks role players vs Raps role players is gonna be a battle

Then Pelicans-Lakers. Matchup is interesting but as long as Bron and AD continue to be locked in we gucci.

Tonight's game is perfect timing for Kuz, who is slowly getting it, to have his breakout game with all the attention on Zion and Zo.

Ntm, Clippers trying to make a "statement " by beating Grizz a lot worse than we did lol

Lakers by 8
raps are regular season good. siakam is going to get exposed in the playoffs.

excited to see the lakers-pels game. i still want Zo back in a couple of years. he'd be perfect with AD and whoever the second guy is.

0bbikmf0i3j41.jpg

Kieff was the better twin coming outta college, right
I remember hearing his name a lot more than Marcus

excited to see the lakers-pels game. i still want Zo back in a couple of years. he'd be perfect with AD and whoever the second guy is.

Man, imagine if Zo begins to really emerge into legit All-Star caliber and comes back to us once Bron retires. LA would be lit.

Why you think Siakam gonna get exposed in the playoffs without Kawhi there?

Markieff's best years were with the Suns, and had like 2 good years at Washington then that's when I believe the Lakers started taking interest in him

Caruso, KCP, Kuz, Kieff, Dwight, Rondo off the bench is definitely championship material IF everyone plays their role masterfully.

i dont think Zo ever makes an all star team or reaches the caliber
luka, Ja, SGA, booker, russell and mitchell are the next leading guards
and you still have westbrook, harden, curry, klay, lillard, CJ , kawhi in the fold for the next 2-3 years.

I wouldn't call the defending champs, who are playing better than last year, regular season good :lol:. Only the bucks can beat them in a series out east

i dont think Zo ever makes an all star team or reaches the caliber
luka, Ja, SGA, booker, russell and mitchell are the next leading guards
and you still have westbrook, harden, curry, klay, lillard, CJ , kawhi in the fold for the next 2-3 years.
Since you put it that way, gonna be toooooo too hard for Zo to make All Star unless dude avg a triple double

Back
Top Bottom