**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Spectrum Sportsnet also showing the game where Kobe goes off and hits 12 3's in a game against the Sonics. It comes on at 8pm.

Tough to watch people reminisce on Kobe man

Feel a pit in my stomach everytime I think about him

but that 98 all star game was something special. I remember watching it and thinking I hope this game never ends.
Kobe forever loved and missed

20200507_130405.jpg

Just got this in the mailbox

Blazers are opening up their gym tomorrow. Not sure if Cali lets us, but fingers crossed they find a way to get back on the court.

Starting next season on Christmas will be crazy tho. Finals in August?

CJ Mcollum already complaining

I don’t see this working unless every player is on board and feels safe

word to Karl Malone forcing Magic out

Blazers are opening up their gym tomorrow. Not sure if Cali lets us, but fingers crossed they find a way to get back on the court.

Starting next season on Christmas will be crazy tho. Finals in August?

Lakers already said they weren't going to try until the 16th of May to open up.

Here is the tweet again:

CJ Mcollum already complaining

I don’t see this working unless every player is on board and feels safe

word to Karl Malone forcing Magic out

Nah. Two totally different scenarios. Malone was a louder voice to the country's ignorance about that disease at the time. COVID-19 spreads the same way many people actually thought HIV/AIDS spread.

Tough to watch people reminisce on Kobe man

Feel a pit in my stomach everytime I think about him

but that 98 all star game was something special. I remember watching it and thinking I hope this game never ends.
Kobe forever loved and missed
Ya haven’t watched a single game of his since. Caught (by accident) the very end of lakers celtics championship speech at the end with the commissioner. He grabbed fisher and put his head on his shoulder and kissed his head. It was too much.

Back
Top Bottom