**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That espys segment was tough to sit through
Miss you Bean
Same. I always knew he was underrated but man, his skill level is absolutely unparalleled, IMO of course. Watching all these current superstars and upcoming players, none can a hold handle to Kobe's skills and his dedication to the game. All his interviews from when he was young, to the time he retired along with testaments from all his peers has always been consistent.

It's a shame that Kobe was severely underrated throughout his career.

Same. I always knew he was underrated but man, his skill level is absolutely unparalleled, IMO of course. Watching all these current superstars and upcoming players, none can a hold handle to Kobe's skills and his dedication to the game. All his interviews from when he was young, to the time he retired along with testaments from all his peers has always been consistent.

It's a shame that Kobe was severely underrated throughout his career.
Yes. This this this

the poor guy spent his entire career being ****ted on mother****ers in the media. Mothe****ers were talking about harden might be better than him. The media was so damn anti-kobe for most of his career it was ridiculous.

Damn man. That sucks. we literally lost a starter. And the only guy to look right at Beverly and cuss him out

who we picking up now? We got waiters but we should get another wing defender

Good luck to Avery Bradley. Good luck in Detroit or Cleveland next season. King James ain’t gon’ like this

If JR Smith is healthy and in shape he’s GREAT for his role

guy has been to multiple finals. Got ice In his veins and drank in his cup

I remember when people tried to say Wade had surpassed him, and then like you said, Harden. :lol:

People forever tried to give away Kobe's career as an afterthought, but naw. Dude has a resume about as good as any but maybe 5-6-7 guys.

guess why Wade only made two all NBA first teams.....Kobe Bean Bryant

and both times Kobe made it with him lol

most years he couldn’t crack first team because of Kobe

People at varying points said VC, AI, Pierce, McGrady, Wade we’re better than Kobe

Kobe served them all over and over and over and dropped 60 in his 20th year while those players fizzled out of the league flabby and sick

Close your eyes, Lakers fans from the Kobe adidas days. Had to lay down an OG today. Got these the DAY they came out, and I mean I LOVED them:

20200623_235709.jpg

my pair just recently fell apart from the plastic heel

buy yeah what an awful exchange. bradley was playing so well. jr smith and dion waiters are a big drop off

whats lancestephenson doing these days?

Back
Top Bottom