**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It goes against the team's mindset this entire season to take it easy, but they should the first four or five games. Then turn it up the last few games on the road to the playoffs.

No home court sucks but in a lotta respects we play better on the road. Just gotta see if Dwert and Javele are even going to play. Don't have any confidence we'll win though in this setting.

Yeah logically the first couple games will be like preseason games. Whether they want to or not it’s just if you have to. And then the next two or three they’ll ramp it up and by game eight they’ll take it more seriously. Being healthy is probably the most important thing right now so just getting out there and sprinting entire game is all you need to do just to get in shape the wins or losses mean nothing

No home court sucks but in a lotta respects we play better on the road. Just gotta see if Dwert and Javele are even going to play. Don't have any confidence we'll win though in this setting.
you know all the games are in Orlando right so Home Court ca Road means nothing

you know all the games are in Orlando right so Home Court ca Road means nothing

Home court would have been an advantage that we would have had under a normal format especially with us not being in the playoffs for 7 years. That's gone now.

It’s definitely gonna be weird to see playoffs with no crowd lol

role players might be playing above their heads :lol:

There's going to be a mini preseason before the games start. I think for this Laker team it's more important for their opponent not to have homecourt advantage than it is for themselves to have homecourt. Specifically against Milwaukee.

1sogce7ak0551.jpg
i need compression shorts with graphics on them back. would love a lackers pair. or those numbered ones like mj and scotty had

Nba finals gonna be. A high tier pickup game lmao
I want everyone mic’d up. i wanna hear ALL the **** talking

and do all teams get seeded again? or just the teams that were fighting for a playoff spot? Lakers still number 1?

I want everyone mic’d up. i wanna hear ALL the **** talking

and do all teams get seeded again? or just the teams that were fighting for a playoff spot? Lakers still number 1?
I think the seeds still shift with these 8
Clippers 3 gb if I recall correctly

How did the schedule come about? I thought they were following the same schedule as long as the opponent was one of the teams going to Orlando

playing clippers first helps us bc both teams will treat that game like preseason so we don’t show them our strategy and the psych aspect is not gonna be there should we lose

Back
Top Bottom