**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

after 5 or 6 years ???

Untitled3.jpg

Man

we get the first seed. Secure home court. Except there is no home court

we get the easier route bc first seed? Nope. Portland round 1. Houston round 2.

bad luck lakers.

Team can't shoot maybe Kuz and KCP but they get a touch every 10 possessions.

Dion driving to the hoop is automatic.

AD making 40 pts look easy.

The first half was needlessly frustrating but seeing Brow close like that...wow.
Not gonna lie, I have concerns. We're not playing the same as before the suspension.

They look like they did when the RS started. TBH I'm not expecting them to go hard for wins with these next 5-6 games cause of the clinch.

I'm expecting Vogel to be experimenting and getting runs for the guys. Notice how we only ran 1 PNR, I think Vogel is saving it.

Last edited:
4 months off and now 8 games to ramp up into playoffs
i think they're trying to gradually settle in

Bron has been getting better every game so i think he's slowly trying to ramp up as well
AD has been a constant monster tho

if they play like this where AD is a freaking beast and Bron fills in they'll win a lot of games in the Offs just fine

There will be some games where we will need Bron to go Superhuman though.. hopefully he can lol

As of right now there are only really like 3 teams that worry me

You guys know AD's not gonna give us 35/40+ every night, right? And I'm not saying that as a knock on AD. It's just not going to happen regardless of who the player is. So if that's what the team is relying on... 😬😬😬

You guys know AD's not gonna give us 35/40+ every night, right? And I'm not saying that as a knock on AD. It's just not going to happen regardless of who the player is. So if that's what the team is relying on... 😬😬😬
he still a monster if its 28/14/4 haha
Gonna need bum *** Danny Green to make his shots tho
KCP been in a rut too smh

Dude is already averaging close to 30 per 36 on like his highest TS%.

Sure we need the role players to make shots but in terms of superstar consistency LeBrow can get to work at will.

All AD gotta do is work on passing out that hard double team lol

I hope the shooters eventually start making shots tho but very impressed with Kuz

Back
Top Bottom