**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

4 months off and still with groin soreness? That's why he's been looking so slow I guess. Not great.

Danny green playing for his life tanite, or else the witch hunt is on.

maybe replace danny with Kuz or dion, hell it’s worth a shot at this point.

4 months off and still with groin soreness? That's why he's been looking so slow I guess. Not great.
maybe he aggravated it somehow or have the 4 months off was detrimental to it. cuz he was looking good before the break.

or maybe he just gotta ramp up the groin.. idk it is kinda weird tho. but i figure even if he has kinda been playing ball here and there secretly nothing can replicate game pace

he need to take "that trip" to Miami or something real quick lol

4ypy3uk24gf51.jpg

maybe he aggravated it somehow or have the 4 months off was detrimental to it. cuz he was looking good before the break.

or maybe he just gotta ramp up the groin.. idk it is kinda weird tho. but i figure even if he has kinda been playing ball here and there secretly nothing can replicate game pace

he need to take "that trip" to Miami or something real quick lol
I don’t think he’s hurt. It’s load management. He’s so anti load management that he will never admit to it

Ya give me the rockets any day. We will beat the **** out them in a playoff series

If Dwight ever learns to finish a basket with one hand he would have so many and 1s...
On another note does Danny Green know he is useless?

Back
Top Bottom