**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

pff0jfz472n51.jpg

If the Clips lose this 3-1 lead, the internet itself gon have to ban the **** outta me. I'm going to be ****ing insufferable. My own family gonna be deleting any connection to me.

They better not lose this series, to the Nuggets, after alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the damn mess they been talkin.

**** let us blow a 19 point lead in a closeout game and see if anyone even mentions it like how they livin right now. :lol:

All that said, my God the Nuggets have a frickin ton of heart. Those dudes flat out never quit. Mad respect for them.

If the Clips lose this 3-1 lead, the internet itself gon have to ban the **** outta me. I'm going to be ****ing insufferable. My own family gonna be deleting any connection to me.

They better not lose this series, to the Nuggets, after alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the damn mess they been talkin.

**** let us blow a 19 point lead in a closeout game and see if anyone even mentions it like how they livin right now. :lol:

All that said, my God the Nuggets have a frickin ton of heart. Those dudes flat out never quit. Mad respect for them.
Too bad Adam silver gonna rip it out tomorrow.

I think his bonehead plays far outshine the good stuff he did during the series too
I agree. He stayed in front of harden a lot but the many missed layups and horrible fast break decisions killed us. If he was even remotely good on layups and had a bit more athleticism we would be rolling even more

If he’s starting to find confidence in his shot that’s only good news

and don’t tell me AC gonna be good for 1.5 3 a game now :lol: him making his shot is even better news

Judging by rondos 3 point percentage we should switch gears and have him take 50 3s a game. At 44 percent that’s 66 points a game. You mean to tell me the clippers will be able to beat us if rondo is giving us 66 off the bench. No way

Against the Clippers, Jokic going up against Zubac and that's it.

Against the Lakers, Jokic gonna have his hands full with AD, Dwight, and Javale. The Joke gonna be on Nikola when we gas him out by game 4 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom