**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IDK why he won’t drive. Mans drove on jokic and BLEW RIGHT BY HIM FOR AN EASY LAYUP

I thought Lebron had a fantastic Game 1 and 1st Half of Game 2. When he isn't playing with energy the team feeds off of that. In Game 2 when he played with energy they ran out to another big lead.

Him being careless with the ball with those 6 turnovers didn't help things. I'm not concerned about Lebron on the offensive end as far as him taking the ball the rim, I'm concerned about his poor decision making with the ball that we haven't seen in the first two rounds.

Him being careless with the ball with those 6 turnovers didn't help things. I'm not concerned about Lebron on the offensive end as far as him taking the ball the rim, I'm concerned about his poor decision making with the ball that we haven't seen in the first two rounds.
The worse I’ve seen him in terms of ball security. Think he’s trying to force **** a bit too much. And Denver not sleeping like the other two teams

He was turning it over in the 1st 2 rounds. Check the stats. :lol:

Just easier to overlook against lesser opponents.

I'm gonna have nightmares and stop thinking and moving on to the next one but:

Lebron full court outlet pass tipped by joker for the turnover.
3 on 1 break and AD passed it back to rondo and dropped out of bounds instead of Kuz.
KCP open 3.
Kuzma pump fake 3.

Huge opportunities but onto game 4.
They literally erased a 20pt lead by turning it on in 4 mins.

g6erkmsdouo51.jpg

no1 is talking about it but I got this funny feeling Lebron isnt 100 percent... remember, he stepped on Grant's foot in Game 1 and probably rolled his ankle a little.... only reason he left game 1 early is cus the game was in the refrigerator... he was flying around against the rockets and we havent seen that in this series yet

Gotta mix up our offense. The last 6 quarters we became a jump shooting team.
Add LeBron post ups, ad moving without the ball, ad attacking Jokic inside.
Also please don’t play rondo and LeBron extended min together and start Howard
AND PLEASE CHANGE THE 2nd quarter lineup. MASON PLUMLEE was +10 for them in 5 mins.

Gotta mix up our offense. The last 6 quarters we became a jump shooting team.
Add LeBron post ups, ad moving without the ball, ad attacking Jokic inside.
Also please don’t play rondo and LeBron extended min together and start Howard
AND PLEASE CHANGE THE 2nd quarter lineup. MASON PLUMLEE was +10 for them in 5 mins.

Still have no idea why Vogel hasn't adjusted to that.

I'm gonna have nightmares and stop thinking and moving on to the next one but:

Lebron full court outlet pass tipped by joker for the turnover.
3 on 1 break and AD passed it back to rondo and dropped out of bounds instead of Kuz.
KCP open 3.
Kuzma pump fake 3.

Huge opportunities but onto game 4.
They literally erased a 20pt lead by turning it on in 4 mins.

This pretty much sums it up. That turnover by Lebron and AD not going up on that fast break HURT y’all a lot. Kuzma out there self checked and the role players not being able to get a bucket in the stretch didn’t help at all either.

Lakers have to make the proper adjustments and come out in game 4 and play with a sense of urgency. Go ahead and put this series away. If you allow Denver to tie this series up, it could be trouble.

If we can’t make it to the Finals, much less win it, with LAC and MIL eliminated, this will be a big stain on Lebron’s legacy

Hilarious to hear “Nuggets should be up 2-1”

that’s true that they COULD be up 2-1 but if they won game 2 lakers woulda come out blazing game 3.

we need Scott foster in game 4

Frank gotta be careful with those lineups with both Caruso and rondo on cuz the spacing gets extra jacked lol

Rondo the most confident shooter in history. Teams stay 10 feet away begging him to shoot and he shoots :lol:

Back
Top Bottom