**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I like this a lot our coach & two best players still going full throttle, the rest of the team will follow along
When they were up big in the fourth quarter with a few minutes left, Bron was still yelling over them playing bad defense. He want this ring lol

Can they do Co-Finals MVP. Both AD & Bron been on another level

lowkey i don’t even talk FINALS mvp until that fourth win in wrapped up
Honestly this is what I want tbh
Especially in this setting for this season
Everything was weird and one off
Why not one off it and give them co mvp lol

it’s 50/50 for me cuz both otherworldly
AD has been so dominant scoring and anchors the sefense
Bron has been so impactful and manages the game while picking apart the defense with passes lol mans had 0 turnovers today

There are 11 voters no way for it to be a tie unless there's collusion afoot and somebody random gets a vote.

Co MVP
39F8B395-300C-4996-89DE-232E4C75ABFB.jpeg

I originally had Lakers in 6 but unfortunately for MIA those injuries are too costly for them. Even if bam comes back, he plays a very physical style & that's definitely gonna be a problem with a sore shoulder. Dragic is probably out the series.

IF L.A keeps focus & just continues to play with energy this is probably a clean sweep, we will be officially celebrating soon :pimp:

I originally had Lakers in 6 but unfortunately for MIA those injuries are too costly for them. Even if bam comes back, he plays a very physical style & that's definitely gonna be a problem with a sore shoulder. Dragic is probably out the series.

IF L.A keeps focus & just continues to play with energy this is probably a clean sweep, we will be officially celebrating soon :pimp:
Lebron definitely making it home for TACOO TUESDAYYYY!! :lol:

Lol at this fmvp talk

Just enjoy the wins. Let the media worry about narratives

I’m ok with co mvp
I’m ok with LeBron mvP
I’m ok with Davis mvp

I’m leaning LeBron bc he is the engine that keeps us going and he’s a genius vs the zone. It’s bc of him that AD gets those easy shots. LeBron still has another gear too

Lol at Mark Jackson saying “some laker fans thought they gave up too much for AD...”

Uhh no it was the media that said that

I def Thought internally that we maybe gave them much for AD when I saw all the picks given up on paper, not bc I loved those guys but bc I thought we had the leverage. But I also thought it would be worth it (and was overall ecstatic) if we can be a winner and as soon as we were, I never looked back.

All I know is that Kuzma has to go

I absolutely do not want to give him a long term deal unless it’s for 3 years 10 mill or something. Outside of that he is an absolute loser. I’d rather have Julius Randle then that guy to be honest with u.

I said this last year and I’ll say it again. The Anthony Davis trade was a win win trade. You don’t always need to fleece the other team in a trade. A trade can benefit both teams.

New Orleans got a great return for a superstar player who wanted nothing to do with them. The Lakers, a team in win now mode got that superstar big man they needed to back up a generational talent in Lebron.

Draymond made a great point the other day

lakers are a very good point guard away from being an all time great team.

very good on this team is basically playoff rondo Equivalent. It’s essential that We are one on the team next year. Could be THT for all we know

If not I’d love to trade green and Kuzma for someone

Buddy makes 21.5 mill a year. Yikes. For me it would all depend on his defense. These playoffs showed you the importance of defense

Back
Top Bottom